Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 00:29:13 )

@NixieFae: Yeah tomorrow is a big event in Pokemon Go! I already bought the ticket and everything!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 00:29:46 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: What the hell. You need to go full Karen on them lol

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 00:37:21 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh cool! I hope it'll be good, It's always fun when games you play have certain events going on etc.
Are you hoping to get a certain Pokemon or are you battling against other players? I've not played it, It's not really my thing..like the type of game it is, if that makes sense

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 00:50:01 )

@NixieFae: Haha it's ok. It's an event focused around catching Pokemon. It's a Kanto event, so it's based on the first gen games.
How are you?
(I'm about to go make dinner, brb)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 00:57:19 )
Good lord, it's been a fun day. Got into a car accident and the 70-something old man got out to scream at me. Even though it's his fault.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 01:32:24 )

@SorrowTheMad: are you ok? Is the car ok? What happened?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 01:36:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Long story short, the guy stopped on a yellow light past the line in a four-way stoplight. I looked to see a cop car with lights blaring coming from the left, so I didn't see the guy stopped. In the lane. I'm fine, there's a bit of damage on the car but it still drives. Guy shouldn't have even been driving at his age.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 01:36:50 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh and I'm ok, besides a bit of pain in my neck and shoulder. Just tensed up I think. I see my chiro on Monday

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 01:44:14 )

@SorrowTheMad: wow that’s just a lose lose. How much will it cost to fix the car?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 01:45:25 )

@SorrowTheMad: ok good. And don’t tell the insurance you feel ok. Just tell them you feel a bit banged up and that you are going to the Dr on Monday. And then they are going to know what the dr says. Cause 10 years from now your neck or back could start hurting and it could be from this.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 01:52:05 )
@Totalanimefan: Not sure yet. Probably won't have much if anything coming out of my pocket, I was doing stuff for work during the time of the accident. And until we can have someone look under the hood and stuff, I can't say. Nothing's leaking though, so it might be just superficial damage.

And I didn't, I'll have my doctor tell me what's up and get back to them.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 01:57:46 )

I sweat I just replied in here but can't find my post xD I'm hoping I didn't miss anything ditected at me , sorry if I did!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 01:59:19 )

Woah wait what! :O sorrow were you in an accident?

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 01:59:44 )

@SorrowTheMad: I think that might change things if you were going something for work. Think it mean works might be able to cover the damage or work might cover the drs visit. But your boss is your mom so I don’t know lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 02:00:09 )

@Shadami: haha it’s ok. It happens sometimes. Did you have a good day today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 02:13:09 )
@Shadami: Yep, around Noon my time today. Wasn't too bad but we've yet to see the extent of the damage to the car.

@Totalanimefan: My mom is strange. Last time I was in an accident I was in her car, she DEMANDED I pay the deductible ($500) right then and there. This time she doesn't even remember that (which was only like a year and a half ago), and swears her company will pay it because I was on the clock. It's been a few hours and I wouldn't be surprised if there's a "yeah but..." already forming for her

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 02:15:25 )

@SorrowTheMad: lol well let’s hope the company pays in the end. Yikes.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 02:19:41 )
@Totalanimefan: Crossing my fingers. I'll be disappointed but unsurprised if it ends up against me though.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 02:31:20 )

@SorrowTheMad: yeah I will be too. You don’t deserve that.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 02:31:58 )
@Totalanimefan: That's my mother for you! Lol.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.