Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 20:51:41 )

@Ruby: He's an evil man, a senator for FL. He's a thinks the election was a rigged. He also committed medicare fraud before he was in office when he owned a bunch of hospitals in FL.
@star2000shadow: I hope so too. We aren't at risk of loosing power and I hope that you keep yours.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 20:52:42 )
@star2000shadow: Yep, I feel the same way. I've seen it so cold that paint peeled on the inside of someone's house who put plastic over the window.

@Ruby: I'm sorry, beautiful. I'm definitely probably an ice giant. Or a mountain man. Or I just have maple syrup for blood. xD Also Rick Scott is the Florida governor.

@Totalanimefan: Lol it's just what you get used to. Like I'm sure people in Arizona are like "110? No big deal! It's not that hot, it's a dry heat!" Meanwhile I'd be a puddle of sweat and grossness.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 20:54:11 )

@Totalanimefan: ah okay xD I don’t get in to politics lol

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 20:55:49 )

@SorrowTheMad: I guess you are from the annexed republic of canadia™ xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 20:56:01 )

I gotta go turn in the keys to my last place and I have to bring my bikes over.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 20:57:44 )

@Ruby: lol it's ok. I just couldn't help but make the joke. The policies in FL is part of why I left. It's a free for all in that state. Also the economy is all about tourists and old, rich, retired people. Not much is around for people our age unless you want to work retail.
@SorrowTheMad: Oh the summer weather in AZ sucks. I've been there before. It's just wayyyy too dry.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 20:59:23 )
@Ruby: Yes, yes I am. Just call me Led Zepplin because we're in the land of ice and snow! :D

@Totalanimefan: I believe it. I can't even imagine the weather being that hot and dry.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 21:00:28 )

@SorrowTheMad: -shayne voice- lookin to enter sandman eh?!
xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 21:01:02 )

@Totalanimefan: oh man, no wonder FL sucks lol
Your avi is cute btw! I’m working on a new one too lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 21:02:53 )
@Ruby: I'm never gonna live giggling like a maniac at that joke down, am I? xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 21:04:28 )

@SorrowTheMad: no, because it’s cute xD and also I didn’t get your music reference so I added another one you had to explain xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 21:06:49 )
@Ruby: This is from School of Rock but it's the song that I'm referencing. It's by Led Zepplin.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 21:10:21 )

@SorrowTheMad: oh that one! Tbh I picture you driving like that xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 21:11:56 )
@Ruby: Pretty close! Definitely not listening to Led Zepplin while I'm driving though lol. Not that they're bad, just...not really something I listen to regularly lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 21:14:25 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@Ruby: He's an evil man, a senator for FL. He's a thinks the election was a rigged. He also committed medicare fraud before he was in office when he owned a bunch of hospitals in FL.
@star2000shadow: I hope so too. We aren't at risk of loosing power and I hope that you keep yours.

well at least we're inside, so even if we do lose power there's blankets and such we can huddle under.

SorrowTheMad:
@star2000shadow: Yep, I feel the same way. I've seen it so cold that paint peeled on the inside of someone's house who put plastic over the window.

@Ruby: I'm sorry, beautiful. I'm definitely probably an ice giant. Or a mountain man. Or I just have maple syrup for blood. xD Also Rick Scott is the Florida governor.

@Totalanimefan: Lol it's just what you get used to. Like I'm sure people in Arizona are like "110? No big deal! It's not that hot, it's a dry heat!" Meanwhile I'd be a puddle of sweat and grossness.

Yeah.. we had a winter like that, snow up to my waist as im trying to go visit and make sure my mother was okay. it was so cold and her house was so poorly insulated that the paint peeled where she'd put plastic over the windows tot ry and keep some of the cold out. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 21:19:58 )
@star2000shadow: Yikes, yeah it definitely happens!

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 21:46:28 )
@Totalanimefan: You deserve a 15 min break then!
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 22:07:57 )

@totalanimefan: HOME MADE KAZOKU IS NOW ON SPOTIFY. I AM SO SUPER HAPPY ABOUT THIS.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 22:22:30 )

@SorrowTheMad: I was there overnight each time. Once in the spring and once in the summer. That's gonna be a no from me dog. I had to wake up and have so many glasses of water. When I was driving through the first time I went through one water bottle per 30 mins. I could never live there. And in the summer it was 106F T_T Soo hot.

@Lilykin: OMG Yes. Thank you for the link. I'm going to read that.

@vengeance: Yeah they just got added to Apple Music too. I downloaded their entire discography. I'm sooo happy about this too! <333 I love HMK T_T

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 22:24:55 )

@Ruby: Yeah it's like either you can be a teacher, a nurse or work at Publix lol
I had various jobs there. All mall jobs, I couldn't break out into working in an office even with a college degree. There aren't that many office jobs so it's hard to even get on the ladder. I guess you could go big and be something like a Lawyer or Dr and be good in FL. lol but the economy isn't great, and it could be like Texas, but no one at the top wants to do it. ^^;
What job do you do in NC?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.