Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 18:29:50 )

@Totalanimefan: it depends where at but mountains it’s about 2 hours at the least, and the beach is at least 4 hours, 6 if you wanna go to kitty hawk/the outer banks from here.
I’m from Oregon where I lived 40 min from the coastline lol. Bit of a change xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 18:54:11 )

@Lilykin: You have a good point. I think I'll do go that.

@SorrowTheMad: I worked with my mom before. She couldn't see me as a coworker, just a kid and it was annoying.

@Ruby: I grew up on the coast of FL. I then lived in England, it was maybe 30-45min to the beach but it was really cold and windy all the time. Even in the summer. In CA I was in a valley, but I could cross some mountains to get to Santa Cruz, but once again, super windy and the water is soo cold in northern CA. Here in DC I'm close to the water like a walkable distance, I think it's a mile away, but it's a river, I could drive not that far to get to Chesapeake Bay, but the real ocean is I think 3-4 hours away (it's hard to say because in the summer everyone goes and the traffic is bad.)

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 19:23:29 )

@Totalanimefan: lol yeah oregon beaches are always cold and windy. I miss that lol.
The beach meant getting out the coats not bikinis xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 19:24:57 )

@Ruby: I like a beach where you can get in the water and enjoy the sunshine. Although sunburn sucks if you aren't good about sunscreen.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 19:27:01 )

@Totalanimefan: lol yeah no thanks xD I’m a lemme sit on driftwood and collect shells type of person xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 19:31:25 )

@Ruby: I do love that too. There is one beach in FL that has a ton of driftwood that you can sit on ^^ And of course all the beaches in Florida are great for shells. ^^

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 19:31:57 )

@Totalanimefan: you have to like Florida though xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 19:32:45 )

@Ruby: It's a beautiful place, it's just ruined by people lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 19:33:33 )

brb I'm going to put the laundry away.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 19:45:33 )
@Totalanimefan: I think it's an ufyh tip lol
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 19:51:21 )

@Totalanimefan: you know, I’ll give you that! Because a specific person is why I never want to be there again lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 20:09:55 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
SorrowTheMad:
@star2000shadow: Lol nice, yeah it's definitely very cold up north here. Feel bad for Texas, they declared a state of emergency since it was going to be 0 there. I keep joking there's gotta be one guy living in Texas that's about to be a billionaire because he bought a plow for his truck. Lol.

hey you could be right..i kinda feel bad for them because their dealing with something their not used to 'snicker' most people go to texas to get away from snow..so having it show up there has got to make a few of them very very unhappy.
Totalanimefan:

@Lilykin: oh then I guess not. What are your plans for today?
@star2000shadow: oh no. I hope you don’t lose power :(
@SorrowTheMad: um, get a new job? Lol

We don't have power drops as much here, but we do have trouble keeping the apartment warm 'shrugs' just means keepin ga blanket near by and running from a hot shower intot he bedrom to hide under the blankets haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 20:28:20 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah that's exactly how she is, always treating me like a kid rather than an employee. Gotta love it. Lol.

@star2000shadow: Yeah I feel bad for them a bit, but at the same time it's kinda like "Really? It could be so much worse." I drive @Ruby: a little crazy sometimes by saying 0 or even -5 isn't so bad, but that's why, because it CAN be so much worse lol.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 20:31:40 )

@SorrowTheMad: that’s because you act like 0 or -5 or -15 even isn’t cold xD THAT’S why it drives me crazy xD just admit it’s cold you freak xD

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 20:33:04 )
@Ruby: It's cold, but not too cold. xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 20:39:50 )

@SorrowTheMad: -flips a table- ITS TOO COOOOLD!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 20:41:15 )

@Ruby: It is Rick Scott lololol
@Lilykin: I finished the laundry. It took me 45 mins. I timed it. ^^;

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 20:42:21 )

@star2000shadow: There was a chance we could have lost power on Sat night but we didn't luckily. My house is not good at staying warm so it would have been bad.
@SorrowTheMad: Ugh I can't stand that. I don't know how you do it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 20:43:25 )

@Totalanimefan: I don’t know who that is xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 20:46:57 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
SorrowTheMad:
@Totalanimefan: Yeah that's exactly how she is, always treating me like a kid rather than an employee. Gotta love it. Lol.

@star2000shadow: Yeah I feel bad for them a bit, but at the same time it's kinda like "Really? It could be so much worse." I drive @Ruby: a little crazy sometimes by saying 0 or even -5 isn't so bad, but that's why, because it CAN be so much worse lol.

true i do get that. i probably drive people a bit nuts two by down playing how cold it is here. because they start complaining about how cold it is where they are and their not even in the negatives and im over here in line negative such and s uch haha. its hard to relate haha. its like 'dude that's warm' haha.

Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: There was a chance we could have lost power on Sat night but we didn't luckily. My house is not good at staying warm so it would have been bad.
@SorrowTheMad: Ugh I can't stand that. I don't know how you do it.

i can hear that about the staying warm. i mean we've lost power before, but so far we've been lucky and its been in like fall, not winter. i hope we stay that lucky. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.