Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 04:11:16 )

@SorrowTheMad: yeah I hate zoom too. It’s so tiring to deal with talking in a group with the lag.
@Lilykin: oh no :( you can get your heart shaped pizza tomorrow. Thanks for the cookie compliment. They were from the store lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 04:13:28 )
@Totalanimefan: In general, it's tiring dealing with people. Add Zoom on top of it and I want to throw my computer out the window.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 04:14:35 )
@Totalanimefan: Doubtful, all the schools are closed and it's still snowing. I may not even get to work XP

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 05:55:35 )

@SorrowTheMad: ugh same. So tired of that shit.
@Lilykin: oop can you work from home?

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 15:12:26 )
@Totalanimefan: No, I didn't bring my work laptop and I don't have home internet XP

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 15:43:00 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: that’s so cold! It’s a little bit below freezing here.

'snicker' then you really don't wanna know todays temp..-26 degrees today 'shudder' makes me wanna hide in my room haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 15:47:49 )
@star2000shadow: You too huh? I'm from Minne-snow-ta and that's what the temp is here right now too lol.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 15:48:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Just gotta figure out how to get out of doing BNI every week and then I don't have to deal with Zoom lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 16:01:36 )

Questing: Ruby | Corrupted Icho | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
SorrowTheMad:
@star2000shadow: You too huh? I'm from Minne-snow-ta and that's what the temp is here right now too lol.

I live directly across from one of its borders in wis-h- it stopped- consin. 'makes face' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 16:11:00 )
@star2000shadow: Lol nice, yeah it's definitely very cold up north here. Feel bad for Texas, they declared a state of emergency since it was going to be 0 there. I keep joking there's gotta be one guy living in Texas that's about to be a billionaire because he bought a plow for his truck. Lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 16:29:49 )

@Lilykin: oh then I guess not. What are your plans for today?
@star2000shadow: oh no. I hope you don’t lose power :(
@SorrowTheMad: um, get a new job? Lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 16:31:42 )
@Totalanimefan: I will very soon, I hope. I have a friend that runs a business for something I'd absolutely love to try and do. I hope to work for her for a while, learn how to run the business, and then when I move to @Ruby: I can open my own in NC. :) It sucks, but I can put up with it until I can make my goals happen.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 16:35:42 )

@SorrowTheMad: you can do it! I do hope the friend gets back to you. Or you get a job that’s 100% remote and then you can move to NC. Will it be near the mountains or on the coast? Prep yourself to be very hot with how cold you like it but your blood will thin over time.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 16:49:43 )
@Totalanimefan: That's a better question for @Ruby: since I'm not very familiar with the geography there lol. Yeah I plan on staying inside as much as possible when I first move there lol. A remote job would be fantastic, and technically I can do my job remotely now, but my mother doesn't want me to do that (and she's the boss lol).

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 17:16:11 )

@Totalanimefan: lol neither, I’m in the middle rofl near Charlotte

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 17:24:14 )
@Totalanimefan: Maybe finish reorganizing my yarn. Pull out an old project. Finish my book. Idk. You?

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 17:41:05 )
I spent a good 30 mins playing with this pony generator lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 17:59:56 )

@SorrowTheMad: Oh that explains why you aren't remote. Weird that your mom thinks that, but whatever. There are a lot of remote jobs atm but I don't know how many of them will stay remote. Some will though. I would think your current job would be easy to do remote.
@Ruby: Best of both worlds? How long is the drive to the beach, or to the mountains?
@Lilykin: I should put the laundry away. It's clean and has been, but it's in the laundry basket instead of away. There are also more clothes that I didn't unpack, that I should.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 18:11:44 )
@Totalanimefan: Laundry is a good place to start. It's easier to make decisions with less visual clutter
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/15 18:15:20 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah she's special like that lol. Mom's a control freak so having me at her beck and call at all times is how she operates. Lol.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.