Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:09:19 )

Man y'all post so fast I can barely keep up. I posted like yesterday and checked before I posted today and there were about 50 new pages.

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:15:34 )
@totalanimefan: Thanks, I already claimed it...although I actually sold it for volts from my inventory today xD I thought I could sell it for snowflakes, but that's okay~

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:15:55 )

Jesus
I walk away to grab some food and this place has over a page of new posts.

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Npc — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:16:41 )
A loud roar thundered from behind the investigating pair, prompting them to waste no more time chatting. They hurriedly trudged through the heavy snow, trying to make their way back to the cabin they now regretted leaving.

"Why... Did I... Ever... Agree... To help..." Virgil panted under his breath, clutching tightly onto the sleeping capybara in his arms. At least one of them could take it easy, he thought joylessly to himself.

"Just... Get to the cabin..." Vontell huffed softly from exertion, a worried expression on his face as he tried to formulate a plan of action. He didn't have long to think as they approached the building, and to their absolute dismay, it seemed the storm completely snowed in the doorway.

"Great... Glad this is how I die..." Virgil sighed, looking over to Vontell, "Any plans?"

Vontell's eyebrows furrowed, shaking his head, "I'm going to do the best I can to hold it off... Get to safety if you can..." He got into a stance, ready to take on the beast should he have to, using magic or well... otherwise. This caused Virgil to snort slightly.

"Yeah okay hero... I'm not abandoning you here..." He sighed, grimacing and immediately regretting his words as a large figure emerged from the white flurry of snow. In no time, a massive furry beast was towering over them, letting out a loud roar as they gulped silently.

What have they gotten themselves into...?

[Next stage unlocked, new poses added.]

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:20:33 )

@Jessamine: Very nice!
You could also sell or donate the extra snowflakes at the end of the event if you want. There are people looking for extra ones, or they are a great donation for charities.

@Evilcupcakecat: Yes indeed! Bunch of fast chatterboxes! ^_^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:21:55 )
Yay! New pose released!!!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:23:52 )

Man I am so tired. My job has been nothing but trouble....

Donator — He/Him Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:24:34 )
almost enough for the full set

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:24:54 )

I am back with some Cinnamon tea, milk chocolate with almonds, and a banana muffin loaf the kids got from school but did not want.

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:25:10 )

@Evilcupcakecat: Awww =(
Coffee? XD

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:25:35 )

Dragon: I hate you.
that all sounds too tasty to be fair. DX

XDD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:26:52 )

@Amber Lynne: Nooooo. Coffee is gross. It's energy drinks for me. I have to have at least one a day ugh.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:27:18 )

Working does suck. -hugs evilcupcakecat-

Congrats, Shark! -cheers-

Amber - Lol. It's just what we had around the house.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:27:58 )

Coffee is indeed gross.
Though just be careful with the energy drinks. I love them too, but they are bad for you.

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:29:35 )
I submitted my entry for the event avatar contest yesterday :3 It was fun and challenging creating it with the 5 items, although I spent several hours in the dressing room xD My first attempt was terrible, but my second was better, so I just submitted that one.
‘god, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young. I thought I saw you out there crying, woah-oh. I saw a lion kiss a deer, we are all lost stars trying to light up the dark.’ ~ Jungkook. / diary. text. visual. comm.

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:30:23 )

@dragoness129: Yeah but I don't have anything else at this point. If I only take pain meds it doesn't do much, plus I might pass out if I don't take a drink. Usually I sleep enough though.
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:32:26 )

Jessamine - Those contests are a lot of fun! There's lots of great threads around with some different contests if you want to participate in more. ^_^

Evil - Yeah. -hugs- I know how it goes.
Life is all kinds of rough.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:39:12 )

Submitted my first avie in there as well. So many to work on yet! ^_^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:39:31 )

@Jessamine: Oops I thought I replied before I went to make toast lol
You do what makes you happy lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 02:40:34 )

I went to make toast instead of garlic bread.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.