Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Voltie — She/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:10:24 )

I don't think I do anything special. I just take a very large gulp of water so that the pill gets swept down with the water

★~~Questing~~★

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:10:39 )

@Totalanimefan: mmm sounds delicious.
I'm back after eating dinner. Idk how much I will be available to chat because in about 20 minutes I'm going to go and write for a while. I'll be on and off basically.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:10:56 )

@GoblinsAndTea: That's what happens to me most days so I try and take pills with food.
@TeaTales I'm sorry for your tea loss lol
@Starlight I can't do that RIP

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:11:45 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: does your mom use them around the holidays to? <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:12:35 )

@sunny: Ok that's fine. Was dinner good? I'm still wanting for lunch lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:12:52 )

@star2000shadow: Pickles? No she doesn't.

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:13:03 )
@Totalanimefan: I used to wonder why my tea that wasn't like ~sweet tea~ was so bad then I finally figured out my water was waaay to hot 😅

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:14:08 )

@Totalanimefan: hey Total! yeah I try to drop by the commons thread every time I'm on, but i just haven't been online as much

also, i'm playing games at the moment. the thread isn't going exceptionally fast, but i looked away for 40 minutes and 5 new pages lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:15:58 )

@Lilykin: Yeah it's easy to burn some teas. Boiling water isn't always what you want to use.
@Vixen: What games are you playing? It's slowed down a little bit. The people on the other side of the world went to bed, and then lots of people around here are having lunch or dinner. I'm still holding the fort.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:16:09 )

@Totalanimefan: it was OK. I didn't particularly like it but it filled me up so that's fine. I am just tired today :(

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:18:46 )

@sunny: Anything that's made you tried today, or it is just one of those days where no matter what you are tired?
@Nephila: Hey welcome back.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:20:13 )

I'm kinda feeling tired too.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:20:20 )

@Totalanimefan: the lord of the rings mmo i talk a lot about. i was in a run just now, but it wasn't going too well. people weren't really remembering the mechanics and the dps wasn't that fast; tank was doing ???? and the healer kept getting frozen. the last part is just unfortunate RNG luck though.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:21:29 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

i blankd out for a minute and theres alsready alot of new replys lol

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

Voltie — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:22:16 )
@Vixen: The LOTR mmo is still going? Whoa!
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:22:24 )

@Vixen: RIP. Sometimes it just be like that though. Maybe you guys can try another run later lol
@GoblinsAndTea: Yeah! We are keeping the party going.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:23:05 )

is it normal for the event items to be put in the shop at once? last time it was an item a day, so it was easier to manage, but this time i'm like, i have to buy all of it RIGHT NOW but i have no currency because i haven't posted much yet LOL

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:23:22 )

@Lilykin: yeah! Lord of the Rings Online, approaching it's 14th year I think?

please @ me

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:24:37 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Dual-Toned Slick Hair | Ellie | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Bard | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Pickles? No she doesn't.

huh was always my moms thing a relish tray.. every holiday. it was what i loved most..i would stalk the thing.. black olives, green olives, dill pickles, sweet kill pickles, sliced kosher pickles 'hmmmmmmms' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/10 20:24:49 )
(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)ノ Hello there

lotr has a game?????

。.:☆*:・ヽ(˵◕ ᴥ ◕˵)

♦ Gob | 23 | Taurus | Belgium ♦
Insta | Toyhouse | Gallery | Carrd

♦ My Art Shop ♦

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.