Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Demon Den - A Lurker's Home

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/21 09:44:22 )
@ouja akuma: I see and yeah, it depends on whether one realized how much money they've spent until they look into their bank account or whatever they use *nods*

The only way to refrain from spending so much is to think twice (or more) before you decide to buy or maybe remove the payment method you're using to avoid impulse buying. I know it sounds silly but it works for depending on the individual

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/21 15:15:43 )

@Ouja Akuma: Yeah, seeing the amount of items in the museum make my eyes go so wide. And then I'm like, "I want them all!"
I agree that the curfew isn't going to solve anything. And if this is the same governor I have, I'm thinking that his thought process might have been that he knows he can't shut places completely down so he does this as a compromise (?). It doesn't affect me much as I don't go places that late at night. That stuff stopped back when Walmart stopped being open 24 hours.

My Questing Corner

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/21 21:22:53 )
@Ouja Akuma: yes I understand how you feel. I feel that way too.

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/22 01:30:13 )
@ChiffonOrange: The point of the game tho is really set in spending money. The big events (we call them hell events) can cost up to $100 to complete it at 100%. Some are worth it tho. Like they have one time only exclusive Disney sets so if you didn't get it then, there wont be a repeat of it.........$100 just for Elsa lol. But I paid $100 to get Rapunzel cuz that's my favorite!!
I'll get back into the game some time when I have better money flow cuz I was struggling for awhile.

@Liztress: My governor is named Cooper.......it would be funny if we had the same one lol.
I miss 24 hour walmart. I cant get anything after work anymore so I save all my trips for my days off now. It suuucks but I cant complain. I just wish we'd go back to phase 1, I'm sick of people doing dine in services.

@Ariella74: I popped by the charity subforum and saw it kinda dead. :(

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/22 01:55:19 )
@ouja akuma: Oh :o I see. I didn't know they had Disney events but congrats on getting Rapunzel

Isn't this gacha though? As in constantly depending on luck if you wanted to get the one you liked the most? :o And I see *nods*

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/22 03:26:50 )
@ChiffonOrange: It's a mixture of gacha and buying out right. So there's events called "pavillions" where you roll to get a chance at an item with possible repeats. Those I dislike. Then there are ones where if you spend a certain amount of money, you reach tiers and unlock an item. I prefer those cuz then I know exactly what I'm getting and can just be done in one go.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/22 05:34:06 )
@Ouja Akuma: yeah a lot of the forums are dead right now. sighs.

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/22 07:07:15 )
@Ariella74: I'm hoping the site picks up traffic soon. I really do love it here

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/22 17:03:47 )
@Ouja Akuma: yeah me too I love it here and can't wait to see what they come up with the winter solstice event

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/22 23:58:14 )
@Ariella74: The Halloween event was super fun, I really enjoyed it! So hopefully the winter solistic is just as fantastic.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 04:42:14 )
I cant wait to see whatthey do

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 05:51:39 )
@Ariella74: I hope it's another game like the Halloween was. I had a blast with it.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/23 07:24:30 )
@Ouja Akuma: tha would be good

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/24 05:01:43 )
@Ava: I'm free labor. I'll entertain the cows, no fancy equipment needed! It's a huge benefit to happy cows and better products.

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/25 00:42:52 )
@Ava: They also love scratches! So I could just show up with some kind of prickly thing and just scratch scratch and they'd love it. Cows are so precious.

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/25 06:33:20 )
@Ava: I very rarely eat ground beef or anything cow related now because I'm sick of it, I'm sick of most meat tbh. I've thought about being a vegetarian but I cant afford the life style. :c

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/26 03:21:34 )
@Ava: I don't really know how to cook lol. I try sometimes and it never works out. I want to learn but idk...it wasn't something I was ever good at.

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/26 04:32:58 )
@Ava: No no, you're fine!
But like...I can barely follow directions on microwavable foods....I also burn my scrambled eggs all the time. fuerngjrk
I'm doomed

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/30 05:10:00 )
I hope everyone has a good and safe New Years!

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/6 07:55:18 )
I'm getting snow this weekend! I'm so excited.
Comic | Cosplay

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.