Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat depression, scared, excited

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/21 18:33:20 )
So keep your eyes on me now
You'll like whatever you see
We're so tough, not scared to show you up
Can you feel the rush now?

So lately after my grandmother's funeral a few weeks ago, I been fighting depression. I have been pushing through it with crocheting Christmas gifts, watching House MD, and watching digital artists on youtube. As I been watching I been wanting to get back into my digital art years. The last digital art I did was back in 2013. So I thought I would go back to trying it again. Also, I found that I might be able to draw on the computer and record my screen so I can post it on youtube. The last time I colored and drew a video and posted it was hand drawings and it sucked. So, I'm going to try and do a head shot for a thing I'm doing called 'life's and RPG' so I can't wait to see how things go wish me, luck guys.

They could try it but we\'re gonna wear the crown
You could go another round
Round, round, round, round, round, round
Wish you luck, but you\'re not bringing us down

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/22 01:03:10 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

good luck!!
i'm sorry to hear about your grandmother and the depression... it's definitely tough and sending love ur way <3 it sounds like you have a good set of coping mechanisms though and that's honestly so good and can be really helpful

i got back into digital art this year too, it took me a while to get used to it again but after some practice i definitely think i've improved ... ! if it feels unnatural at first i hope you keep at it, it does get easier the more you do it!

what have you been crocheting?? :0

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/22 19:12:52 )
So keep your eyes on me now
You'll like whatever you see
We're so tough, not scared to show you up
Can you feel the rush now?

@xvz: sorry just getting to this. I crocheted a corset dress/shirt thing for my niece (title depends on where it sits on her her it was to be a top but since she is short might be a dress) and i pull over sweater thing for my niece in law i'm working on the pull over now

They could try it but we\'re gonna wear the crown
You could go another round
Round, round, round, round, round, round
Wish you luck, but you\'re not bringing us down

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.