Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 20:12:53 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

oohh what kind of gifts did u get for ppl :3
i can't rly tell if my friends celebrate the holidays or not lol ... i think most of my friends are not particularly christian or religious but the sentiment can still be nice ? i'll probably message a few ppl the day of or like for new years tho ^^

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 20:13:04 )

Hehehehehe
My art exchange reveal is going to be fantastic I think. XD cause I'm a horrible person and went overboard as usual.

And may still go further overboard since I still have time before all the arts from everyone is released xD

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 20:13:23 )

her birthdays 12/21 ? what's the symbolism / prophecy ??

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 20:14:03 )

shadami thats fun ^0^ i hope ur recipient appreciates it!

i can't wait to see everyones pieces

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 20:14:19 )

Oh hey! The 21st is my brother's birthday! And the 29th is my cousins ^^

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 20:20:18 )

oh happy early birthday to him ^^ ur close to ur brother right? are yall gonna do anything for it?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 20:20:35 )

i usually do one thing they need and a small thing i think they'd like.
oh i celebrate the commercialized christmas and like... yuletide in games lol

she's supposed to be born at the break of dawn at the end of the longest night -- signaling the coming of the sun. (she's part of the Sun faction and serves as a natural ambassador between Sun and Moon.)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 20:21:02 )

@xvz: computer tablet! I can't draw lmao. I do not even attempt to draw xD

I was an au pair, so that's where the family I chose lived. I had never heard of Reggio before and I was pleasantly surprised! It was a lovely place, I would go back there in a heartbeat.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 20:25:12 )

@vixen: oh that's a good system! can i ask what kinds of items you got for ppl?

i can't really figure out these days like who to get gifts for or not ... like what the cutoff for bday/holiday gifts for diff ppl is? like this person i'm close to and wanna get a gift for, but this other person i'm less close to... but do i still get them gifts ... ??

ohh tru cuz winter solstice :0 it'll be nice for the days to start getting longer after the next day or two too!! (for northern hemisphere ppl at least lol)

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 20:27:26 )

@sunny: oh nice ^^ how are you liking ur tablet?

that's pretty interesting! i've never met someone who was an au pair before what was your experience like? would you do it again? how did you get into it, like how do u find the family n stuff / what's that process like? (if these are ok to ask!)

that's great, i hadn't heard of it before u mentioned it but maybe i'll add it to my travel bucket list now :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 20:38:23 )

oh i only get gifts for very close friends. everyone else i don't really talk to anyway XD
yeah the southern hemisphere doesn't exist in that world apparently lol

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 20:43:21 )

hmm i don't think there's a clear distinction for me b/n very close friends and other friends ... like some friends i'm p close to but don't see or talk to super often ?

yeah also summer / warm holidays is a weird concept to me :0 though i guess california and florida etc get them too

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 20:52:31 )

close friends are people i either talk to all the time or someone i can pick up a conversation from a year ago with no problems lol

please @ me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 21:14:13 )

@xvz: I'm loving it so far! It's pretty handy!
It was actually.... a quite bad experience, I don't really want to go into it lmao. I'm over it now. I wouldn't recommend it, for lots of reasons but suffice to say the kind of people who would outsource their child's care to such a degree are not the kind of people you want to be around, generally speaking.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/20 23:33:43 )

@xvz: I'm close to him sorta. He's ten years older and lives an hour away xD
I'm probably going to give him a call tomorrow and maybe play some games with him if he's up for it. I know he tends to be extremely busy.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/21 16:26:02 )

vixen i feel like many of my friends i could pick up a convo w ... but i can't get everyone like that gifts lol

@sunny: oh nice! are you using it for writing? how's that been going? :3

oh no i'm sorry to hear it was a bad experience! i'm glad you got to enjoy the city at least though :-(

@shadami: oh i see , i just remember you mentioning playing games w him a lot haha
what kind of games are you gonna play?

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/21 16:26:35 )

wheww i'm getting really bored these days lol not sure what else to do w my time anymore ....
maybe i'll do some writing :0 ??

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/21 16:38:23 )

@xvz: idk if I will use it for writing yet! Maybe! But I have my laptop for that.
The writing is going well thanks, I'm just over halfway done on my first draft of my novel! Exciting! Have you been writing anything lately?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/21 18:46:31 )

@sunny: ooh gotcha ^^ is there anything in particular you're excited about using it for?

wow congrats!! :-)
not a lot lately but i actually do have a lot of time on my hands currently! i was thinking of maybe starting an rp search thread as a way to warm up to it, but i'm wondering if this could be a good time to try to tackle the short stories project i had planned for november

is it important for you to have alone time when you're writing? or is it something you would be able to do say in the living room as other ppl are hanging out?

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/21 19:36:46 )

That's my other brother :D j- Is my little brother by a year and some change. 15ish months or so. We do a ton together and game online often as we can.
C- is the middle brother, older then me by 10 years xD his birthday is today :3 I sent him a happy birthday a couple minutes after midnight. Haha

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.