Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 23:15:59 )

@sunny: I promise you that doesn't happen on the iPad, but I remember you said they were sold out?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 23:16:20 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah they were sold out everywhere :(

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 23:17:11 )

@sunny: They are here too. With everyone staying at home plus supply chain issues it's not a surprise I guess.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 23:18:31 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah it was just bad timing :/ I will get an iPad next time lol and save myself all this trouble.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 23:27:58 )

@sunny: Sounds good to me. I can't recommend them enough.
How's your Chromebook?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 23:36:53 )

@Totalanimefan: it's good, I think I've got the hang of it now. It's a little different from using a Windows laptop but not too much!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 23:43:47 )

@sunny: I didn't think about that, but I guess it is different isn't it? It doesn't run on windows. Doesn't it run on android?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 23:49:59 )

@Totalanimefan: It runs on the Chrome OS, but it's pretty much exactly the same as android. It's weird to get used to that's for sure xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 23:54:31 )

@sunny: Oh yeah that's what it runs on. I couldn't remember.
I don't know what to have for dinner. There is a food truck outside so I'm temped to have that, but we also have food here at home.

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 00:10:16 )
@Totalanimefan: It's quite alright. Got to make sure to eat. I'll have to do that. I know I went through the item museum earlier when creating my quest thread. Holy cow... There's a lot of things I want.

That's good. It sounds a bit like the one place that I do freelance on from time to time.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 00:23:15 )

@Liztress: Yeah there are a lot of great items! Good news is that only about 10 items are too rare to really be able to find. The rest you can find a buyer for, which is pretty good.
It got worked out. The temp company decided to pay me, but they aren't going to bill the guy. I guess they are just going to eat the cost since they have worked with him before. Not a bad outcome. I guess it's better to pay me for 2 hours than to burn a bridge.

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 02:44:03 )
@Totalanimefan: That is good. My luck, though, is the two main ones I'm wanting are some of the really rare ones. But that just means I can build up some volts and/or items to go towards them whenever someone decides to sell them.

And that is good. I can get not wanting to burn the bridge if he's a regular client. Just got to hope you don't wind up working with him again and have a repeat of him not wanting to cover the work you did.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 05:57:22 )

@Liztress: I looked at your questing list I would say there is probably only 4 items on your list that are really hard to find.

Yeah I hope so too. And I get that it sucks to be billed when I didn’t have much to show for it but setting it up and sending emails is still me working. I’m glad it all worked out.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 16:02:27 )
@sunny: thank you :>

@totalanimefan: hmmm true
well hopefully there aren't any bigger storms

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 17:37:47 )

@Totalanimefan: what did you end up eating?
My tablet screen broke again, so I am sending it back for a refund. I have already bought a replacement and it is arriving tomorrow. I also bought my mum a cheap tablet for Christmas. So I have bought 3 tablets in the last week lol.

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 18:39:43 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm surprised it's only 4. I tend to wind up really liking the super rare ones. I think mostly because they tend to be some of the more popular items or ones from the first year or so.

Definitely have to consider taking the time to email and set things up as work. And I'd say the fact that you have the emails detailing what you started and had set up would be something as proof of work done. Thankfully, it's been handled and in a way that is fair to you and the client (even if he should have been billed, imo).

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 19:57:20 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

@totalanimefan: oop ur thread moved quite a bit lately :3 how was your week?

i woke up last nite around 4 am to a bunch of mosquito bites!! i tried to go back to sleep but i could hear them
i ended up turning on the light and hunting them down, there were two and i got them!! hopefully there won't be more

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 20:02:48 )

@xvz: that sucks! I've never been bitten by a mosquito, they leave me alone for some reason. Does it hurt?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/ Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 20:06:06 )

I hate mosquito bites. Always so itchy.

My Questing Corner

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/19 22:53:21 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

liztress me too! i've been trying not to scratch today so hopefully they'll disappear @@

oh wow sunny never been bitten?? like yall get mosquitos but they just don't bite u? :0 that's a really useful minor superpower lol

it doesn't hurt at all but it does itch! you don't really notice you've been bitten until later which is annoying ... but as long as i don't scratch them they should heal up ok lol ... i just hope there aren't more qq

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.