Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ┤▒├ Wildfire's World ┤▒├ All welcome, all the time - come say Hi!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 22:05:47 )

Hey guys! how are you all?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 22:07:01 )

@Wildfire: sell it! I would!

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 22:12:11 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Ava: I got to test it out today. and it worked really good and smoothly
since i closed out google chrome.
Now i need to figure out a schedule and advertise it over the week.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 22:38:18 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Ahhh my sticker finally came in the mail today!
and dang it looks so high quality.

tho i ordered the one with the watermark on it so the watermark got cut off lol.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/17 23:46:38 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@ava: Yup it's of my own art.
it's for advertisement purposes.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — Dude/bro Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 03:22:11 )
Hej, what's up? I'm new here and just trying to make more friends.
Male/20/gay/sad. :(
I usually only check this site like once or twice a day so it might take me a bit to respond.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 03:59:11 )
This is exactly

I am absolutely livid with my coworker tonight. -censored- can't count for shit, and he kept us there an hour past closing. He didn't finish any of the reports because we had to recount his mess ups. Like somehow he kept being 10-20$ off. Finally I pushed him out of my way and started the count from scratch. We were there so freaking late our boss had to call and tell us to leave. We did none of the reports. And whoever opens tomorrow doesn't have a till count at all. AND. The -censored- kept dawdling and staring at space to the point I had to do his work too.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 14:28:32 )
@MoodyB: I'm glad things went smoothly for your stream test! Are you planning to do another today? Emojis... for when you can have emojis? I'm confused. And you got a sticker! <3 It sounds like you had a good day

@Ava: Yes, I understand completely. What you describe is not just your town - it's here too. I'm seeing decorations and hearing some holiday music, but there's just too much else going on to make it feel much like the holidays. Gift-buying this year has been strange too, imo - and I don't think that's just the specifics for my family this year. Everything just seems off. Hopefully we'll be seeing an end to all of this very soon. :3

@sunny: Hi Sunny. Sell... the game? LOL - I might. The listing on Amazon seems to be a used game too - mine has had the plastic wrap taken off but I don't think it has been opened beyond that, so I'll investigate further and see if it's worth trying to sell and if so, for how much. :3
How are you?

@Koah: & @Ava: The chatting with friends is why I like sites like this - it's a little dose of "normal adult conversation" right when you need a small break from iRL. I'm sorry you're both feeling overwhelmed to the degree where it's difficult for you to get that small break

@Evilcupcakecat: Oh Hi! I'm sorry I wasn't here when you stopped by, but I'm glad you came by - welcome! How did you find Voltra?

@Another Movie Addict: That does not sound like a fun experience at all. Is this colleague new? Compromised medically or medicinally? Really distracted (like a personal tragedy)? Or is something else like that going on, maybe? Regardless, I'm sorry you had such a rough time of things yesterday!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 14:39:18 )
Good morning everyone.
How is everyone doing today?
Does anyone have specific plans for the day?
Christmas is one week away. I'm not sure how that happened.

-puts out goodies, because it seems like we could use them and it's chilly out there today!-

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 15:17:29 )
This is exactly

He's just very bad at his job. This is something the other employees have experienced with him.

Good morning. Am tired.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 15:29:38 )
@Another Movie Addict: That's unfortunate. I'm sorry you were on the receiving end of his inability last night.
Good morning. Why are you so tired today? ... although I am too, and I slept. A lot.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 15:31:35 )
This is exactly

I worked 12pm to 8:30 yesterday. lol so I'm tired.

what you think it is.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 15:45:25 )
LOL. So working makes you tired? Or did you not get to sleep at a reasonable time after getting home from work?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 15:53:13 )
This is exactly

Working definitely made me tired. lol

what you think it is.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 15:55:53 )

@Wildfire: yeah the game! If you're not using it you might as well recoup some of your money :) I'm good thanks, a little bored, how are you?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 16:12:47 )
@Another Movie Addict: LOL. Funny how that happens, huh?

@sunny: Recoup? - if the price I ran across yesterday is to be believed, I would make a tidy profit of +90%. And yes, I was already thinking of donating it since my kids are past the Star Wars stage, but if new versions of this game are selling for $85-90, I should sell it. Apparently it's a collectible now. Who would'a thunk? LOL!

Why are you a little bored?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 16:24:43 )

@Wildfire: oooo go for it! I love when things shoot up in value! Idk why I'm bored, it's just one of those days I think. Just a blah kinda day...

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 16:35:13 )
@sunny: Yes, it's a nice surprise, that's for sure! I seem to remember buying it on clearance a couple of years ago for a Star Wars movie marathon my kids were having with their friends. They never ended up playing the game!

One of those days! Yeah, I understand that. Sometimes that's just another way of your body or mind telling you that you need a break :3

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 17:33:40 )

@Wildfire: yeah one of those days :/ I just wrapped some Christmas presents but I still feel weird. It doesn't feel like Christmas this year...

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/18 18:05:11 )
@sunny: No, it definitely does not feel like Christmas this year. It doesn't feel like much of anything this year.
I'm sorry you're having such a weird day today Sunny.

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.