Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 01:32:43 )

@sunny: Good to hear but that's scary

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 01:54:54 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah it is a bit scary :o that's why I have to have IVF, to make sure my child doesn't get it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 02:17:29 )
@totalanimefan: Ohnoes, the cone of shame! Although I always think that's adorable lol. I hope his treatment is easy and not expensive!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 03:26:23 )

@sunny: oh I see. It’s a good thing we have the technology now so your future child doesn’t have to suffer :(

@Aisukohi: it was much cheaper than I was expecting so I’m happy about that. I think the visit with everything was only $80. We got some freebies for being first timers like a free nail trimming and one dose of flea and tick meds. He has a fine of shame and it’s recovering alright. I had to clean it today and lube it up.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 03:29:12 )
@totalanimefan: Oh, that's not bad, and yay freebies! When I had to get my cats' vaccinations updated, we went with a vet we'd never had before, and their first physical was free. Glad he's doing well!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 03:32:22 )

@Aisukohi: wow that’s a really good offer. Better than the one I got yesterday. lol
I’m glad he’s doing ok too. Because if it got really bad the most extreme step is surgery to make it shorter since it doesn’t all fit in there. Lol
Are your cats in good health?

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 03:39:02 )
@totalanimefan: I mean, I'm sure if they found anything to treat during their checkup, then that would cost money, but luckily just the vaccinations were out of pocket.

Ah, do you know if he does okay with surgery?

And thankfully they are in good health. They could probably stand to lose a little weight since they're both on the chubbier side, but I know they're not obese.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 03:45:30 )

@Aisukohi: Well he has a heart condition so we would have to go to a cardiologist to see if he would come back after going under. It can be too much for the heart. ^^; He has all kinds of problems.
My cat has gotten fatter since the pandemic started. He's become a lazy boy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 03:48:37 )
@totalanimefan: Aw man. Well for his sake, I hope he remains in good health for many more years!!

I'm certain I feed my cats too much, but they tend to scream at me if their bowls are empty. >.> However, it's also kinda funny because it's one of the rare occasions they get along and will get kinda close to each other.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 04:02:13 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah it's amazing! I am continually impressed by what medicine can do!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 04:03:10 )

@Aisukohi: Thank you. I hope so too. He's 12, and deaf too.

My cat doesn't like it when his bowl is empty too, but I still don't feed him until it's time lol. But he still gained 1.5 pounds.

@sunny: Me too. It's a great thing! Shouldn't you be asleep?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 04:35:12 )

@Totalanimefan: yes I should lol. But I am experiencing some... mental health issues :/

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 05:30:43 )

@sunny: I’m sorry :( I hope you feel better.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 05:31:38 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah me too :( it's just frustrating... I think I will try and sleep now. Goodnight!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 05:32:42 )

@sunny: I hope you can! Sleep well.

Donator — She, her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 05:58:59 )
You can die anytime...

@Totalanimefan: good idea xD

Hello all :)

but living takes true courage.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 06:55:29 )

@KimmiChan1989: You are always welcome to chat here. We have regulars. ^^
I'm about to head off to bed though. I'll talk to you later

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 07:21:01 )

Aww, thanks, Total!
I wasn't sure where I was going at first when I made this avatar, I just knew I wanted to use some of the new gems from the orbs. ^_^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 18:00:36 )
Good morning everyone :) well, it's actually noon here... good time of day everyone!
- [ Darcy ]

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 18:29:41 )

@selenite: Hey there. Up to anything today? There is a very light flurry of snow before. It didn't even stick, but that's cool!
@dragoness129: I want to use them too, but for some of them I'm not sure how I would use them in an avatar.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.