Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat pickin' up hobbies...

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 22:06:53 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Bou: Yeah me too. We got some sort of bonus for unemployment.
but it's only around $300.
so I'm hoping sometime this month food stamps will give us back our food stamps
as we're supposed to qualify for it.

Yeah, lately its been acting like nothing makes me feel full and i am hungry 24/7.
and it's just so annoying.

Voltie — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 22:40:36 )
@ChiffonOrange: Aw man Sonic Underground and Winx club were the best! Who was your fave Winx character? I can't really remember but I think mine was Flora. I want to watch that show again.

I loved Totally Spies. I'd run around my house pretending I was Sam lol.
I have a bad habit of picking up hobbies and then dropping them. At the start of quarantine I went through a lot, but now I've slowed down a bit. I had been learning how to knit, and I really want to pick that back up. I struggle to have the energy to even just focus on the task, so I need to remind myself that it's alright if I just work on things for a few moments here and there. I'm really into drawing and painting. I've found a lot of ideas that I wanna draw yesterday, so I think I'll have fun with that today.

Donator — They/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 23:19:15 )
@MoodyB:
Yeah, i hope you get your food stamps.
that does sound really hard.

@DiabolicalDame:
I feel you on the energy thing. I wish you luck on the knitting! That's something I could never get into, lol.

That sounds like fun also! I keep saving art related memes and stuff to do for fun that I never get around to and I end up losing them before I remember to do them. I need to do more art related stuff too.

Voltie — Moody Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/4 23:26:07 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Bou: Yeah, right now i can't really afford to try to cook meals
so all right now we can get is just cheap stuff just to get us through the week or month.

But i'd love to try out some more recipes as i really just love
adding all the ingredients.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 00:40:30 )
So keep your eyes on me now
You'll like whatever you see
We're so tough, not scared to show you up
Can you feel the rush now?

@Bou: drawing i stopped (occasionally try again) due to things not really coming out the way i want resin stopped at the moment cus the cost of the resin for large projects is high and lately the demand for resin in shops is so high its hard to find, cross stitch was put on pause due to Christmas making, and crocheting i'm actually doing while i'm surfing the web and watching shows on netfix/amazon prime trying not to fall asleep cus the piece i'm working on is pretty boring... it just started and there has been color changes but it's not doing anything interesting yet

They could try it but we\'re gonna wear the crown
You could go another round
Round, round, round, round, round, round
Wish you luck, but you\'re not bringing us down

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 01:11:58 )
@bou: Haha true, I liked the show moreso than the game (The last Sonic game I genuinely enjoyed was Sonic Forces)

Oh I see *nods* Ironically I wasn't bothered with the art style as a kid but looking back at said art style as a young adult just felt..... Idk? The female characters looked as if they were drawn to look like supermodels? I lowkey liked the first three seasons (Season 4 'till onwards, not so much) and too bad the witches became nothing more than comic reliefs as the season kept going. They had so much potential to be an actual threat to the main characters though.

@diabolicaldame: Hmm..... If my memory can recall, I would say Bloom was my favourite Winx character. I stopped watching Winx Club after season 3 ended though :o

Oh! Me too xD I used to do the same thing as you did as a kid as well haha
It's alright, that's understandable *nods* Ooh, ideas sound great :vivihappy: And yeah, as long as you enjoy it, no worries.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/5 19:22:01 )
There's something foul about the air here...

I'm horribly impatient and get distracted easily so trying to learn a new hobby isn't easy for me. I've been working on learning the bass and practicing my vocals though since a friend and I want to make a band, which takes a lot of focus that I struggle to muster up. Video editing is fun, I just don't have anything to edit that would help me work on my editing skills

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.