Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:44:38 )

@Pessimisticat: Same here. I hate that your work hours and days are all over the place, and my bosses always treated me like shit (Well more than half I did have some good ones) and God forbid you are sick, the world is ending if you don't come in, but I have a high fever and I can't help people anyway. All for little money.

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:44:54 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh where are you originally from?
It gets pretty warm in the valley but its not year round of course like some places. Thank god

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:46:50 )

@Kawaii Slowpoke: I'm from FL, it's always warm, and the temp difference between night and day is really small because I'm on the water, it's not as dry as here, it's rains a lot. Lots of people like the weather in the Bay Area better, but I always like the weather where I grew up. I moved out here for my husband's job, and I'm glad that I did, but at the same time I do miss my home.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:48:10 )

@Taemins Lover: But why D': how is Physics even incorporated w/ Bio unless you're doing like something in the medical field maybe??

@RainbowPanda: Holy heck! Glad I'm not the only one feeling the struggle, then. xD
I have 4 sisters, so we are all girls.
My parents divorced when I was 9, so yeah it was basically just my mom.

@Shadami: Good! Its important to have fun but also important to not break your knee-caps in the process. xD

@Totalanimefan: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs.
You're getting paid crap to do your boss' job 99% of the time. They constantly whine about their long hours but they're making 3x+ more than you. Like Debra you make 40k a year, are full-time, and have benefits YOU HAVE TO WORK 40 HOURS A WEEK CRY ME A RIVER (over here barely pulling in 5k a year if even that, doing their job, and either getting no hours or too many). Also everyone else can call out a million times every week but the one time you need to its like the portal of hell opened up and you're Satan's incarnate.
p.s. I live in FL too, ayeeeeeee.

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:48:46 )
@Totalanimefan: I understand that. Moving away from home is always hard.
I myself probably wouldn't be able to handle Florida weather. I don't like rain that much. Its nice but I hate it cause I dont want to go anywhere and I hate driving in the rain and its scary

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:49:40 )
This is Candy Corn. and this is Gala

@Pessimisticat: 3 little brothers and 1 older sister. In order of our ages: 4,9,12,15,16
Aw i'm so sorry!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:50:24 )

@Pessimisticat: Oh my gosh, soooooo true! It's hard to get out of retail in FL too. Where do you live? I lived in South Florida growing up. A few different towns.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:52:51 )

I'm okay with having fun and not breaking my kneee caps. xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:53:16 )

@RainbowPanda: Oof, so ya'll are all close in age, too.
Mine are: 18, 20, 21 (me), 24, 26.
So gross that my youngest sister is a legal adult now and my oldest sister is almost 30.
*shudders*

@Totalanimefan: I lived in South Florida as a child (Palm Beach County, Lake Worth/Boynton Beach area).
I currently live in Titusville c:
Lived in Gainesville for 3 years while my SO was attending UF and I was attending the state college there.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:53:42 )

@Kawaii Slowpoke: You got super used to driving in the rain, it's the really bad storms in the summer that are scary sometimes, but often when it rains in FL it's here and gone in a flash, a lot of days it only rains for 5 mins. XD although if we do go the rainy day where it rains all day we just stay in too lol
I think I've handled moving away alright. I don't wish to be home everyday. I do really miss my friends, and my best friend just had a baby this year. I wish I could be there for her.

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:55:00 )
@Totalanimefan: Still too spooky! lol I already have bad vision as it is!
Aww that really sucks :( Maybe try and save up little by little to visit?

art by: blinkini (idk why i never put this here 3 years ago)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:55:15 )

@Pessimisticat: Oh wow ;u;
I have 2 half sisters. 20 and 21 (I believe) so we are pretty far apart.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:55:17 )

In Ny you can get frostbite and sunburn in the same day. xD so i'm not surprised that florida can rain for 5 minutes and than just stop. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:56:31 )

@Pessimisticat: Oh nice! I grew up in Martin county, which is one county north of Palm Beach, but I also lived in Wellington/Lake Worth too.
As a kid I would go to Jupiter a lot for the beautiful beach.
what brought you to Titusville? Also my sister lived in Gainesville for college.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:56:47 )

@Pessimisticat:
I was. But I changed. They just think I should know about physics.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:57:27 )

@Rainbowpanda: I have a step brother (19?) and a step sister (22-23, I honestly don't know).
Gosh, our families are freakin' huge.

@Totalanimefan: Ah, Wellington, what a nice place. I hope you didn't live in the crappy part of Lake Worth, lol.
My SO got a job, so we moved here. ^^
I'm currently attending UCF online.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:58:15 )

@Kawaii Slowpoke: lol I have horrible vision too OTL
Yeah I try to go with my husband at least once a year, but my husband and I have been out here in Cali for 2 and a half years and only my sister came to visit me the first year, and we have gone back twice a year since we left, it's like it works both ways you know. Damn.
@Shadami: Haha yeah happens a ton. NY is a good state, it just gets too cold there for me.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:58:21 )

@Taemins Lover: That's so crappy, I'm really sorry.
I'm doing Psych and if I was gunna go to one of the Unis here they wanted me to take Pre-Calc and get a B or higher on my first attempt. Got a C. ._.

Math is really not my strong suit.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:58:31 )

@Pessimisticat: Haha and we have the same amount of people in our family too, 6 siblings.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 22:58:44 )

and Florida gets to hot for me. xD
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.