Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG vixen's burrow • closed

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 03:42:24 )
Silence, the White Mage is now speaking.

@Lina: yessss live your princely life style !
@xvz: i think we have some white rabbit items from the last wonderland event, but i won't say no to more white rabbit items lol.
i have some lolita fashion pieces, but not that many occasions to wear it out and about... my grand plan was also to attend cons in OTT, but uh yeah, that didn't happen this year.

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 04:17:16 )

═════════════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘
⠀|⠀post art by kiwi!⠀|⠀spooky chat

ohh i joined this may so i don't have any extras other than the camp event we just had i wish tho
i'm still trying to get a lot of the old event items myself!!

what's ott?? :0
aww that would be cute ... yeah i probably wouldn't wear stuff out but it would be so fun to go all out for a con or something! someday ...
do all of ur pieces go together ?? like are you trying to build up to something or is it like something here something there??

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 04:42:36 )

btw here's what the white rabbit hair looks like! at least one of the colorings anyway ^^

i think i tend to use this one p often! i like the way the ears point too hehe + cute way to get some color in the above-head area too

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 05:01:03 )

OTT = over the top
basically lots of accessories and extra -extra- fancy end of the already extra fancy subfashion lol
i ask questions like, how many more things can i put on top of my head?

right now it's sort of the beginnings of a classic wardrobe. i have two main pieces, two basic white lantern sleeve cuffed blouses (peter pan + high collar), plenty of petticoats, and a smattering of accessories, so i think i'd like to expand on the accessories. minor issue there being i like big bows but i actually need smaller accessories to fill in space a bit better. that and i'm bad at styling my hair to accommodate more bows. i hate wigs, but wigs just give more volume to put more bows on LOL

yes i recognize the white rabbit hair which i like :3

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 06:01:40 )

oohh i haven't heard of that before but that sounds super fun!!! just like, how much cute clutter can i fit on myself hahaha i love it!

ooh do u have enough for a full fit if you wanted??
that makes me laugh aha, like these bows are too big i need more bows up here!!! i guess i'm picturing like ... bangs and two ponytails / ponybuns for max bowage surface area ?? lol
wigs can be fun for the color aspect too :3

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 06:03:31 )

i had a bunch of stuff bookmarked / pinterested for like a gothic ouji look but i never bit the bullet on buying them since we weren't sure if we could con or not ... idk i wouldn't mind owning a cute fit just to try on at home or something tho lol

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 06:39:14 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'wanders in' hello all 'waves sleepily' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 08:57:52 )

@xvz: i can probably do a couple coords per dress, but they all look very similar. right now it's mostly, how many roses can i put on myself, and how casual do i want this to look? if more casual, go the beret look, otherwise pile on the bows and roses on the head. see my hair is very flat lol. i don't maintain fringe or bangs either, so i have all sorts of partial fake hair (but tbh, i'm having issues with the fake bangs looking natural). i think big dolly hair with full curls (that wig is a pain to maintain omg) or a heavy curled pigtail wig looks the best for adding volume in the head area. the issue with wigs is that putting on headbands of bows on top of it is quite constricting.... soooooo problems. i think bow clips with wig is best, and hairband bows with natural hair is better pairing. idk i haven't experimented enough with the hair situation to know for sure.

if you don't mind tea partying at home, nothing wrong with having a set at home for the lols :3

@star2000shadow: hello star! i'm also in that sleepy boat with you haha
probably going to sleep soon myself

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 09:13:24 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Butterfly Kisses | Key to Heaven | Eclipse | Mother Anthropoda | Avian Misery | Falling Star

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Vixen: Dunno if i will yet, not that sleepy. though the temp outside, definetly. its snowing outside. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 09:19:15 )

@star2000shadow: ahh hope you are warm inside though!

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 09:23:00 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Vixen:

@star2000shadow: ahh hope you are warm inside though!

I am not an actual NPC.

Yeah apartments a nice temp 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 09:29:26 )

@star2000shadow: that's good to hear :3
(also don't mind me, i'm testing out a new post style)

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 09:31:33 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Vixen:

@star2000shadow: that's good to hear :3
(also don't mind me, i'm testing out a new post style)

I am not an actual NPC.

new post styles are fun 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 09:33:45 )

@star2000shadow: ahhhhh it actually looks really cool with the quote effect too! well that's a pleasant surprise :3 now that that's mostly done, i think i'm off to bed. i'll send these in to the art contest tomorrow i think. ouo;;

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 09:39:43 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Vixen:

@star2000shadow: ahhhhh it actually looks really cool with the quote effect too! well that's a pleasant surprise :3 now that that's mostly done, i think i'm off to bed. i'll send these in to the art contest tomorrow i think. ouo;;

I am not an actual NPC.

Cool Congrats hun, im working towards 1000 volts to pick up a white backdrop to add affect to my current avi 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 17:50:01 )
Oooh, that post art looks amazing!!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 21:10:03 )

@star2000shadow: nice! did you get your background already? :o

@Lina: thanks!! <3 my default state is now simping for white knight lin LOL
until i change it anyway.

I am not an actual NPC.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 21:12:35 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Vixen: no still working towards the white, I'm also trying to decide how I wanna make the rest of the scene haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 21:14:35 )

@star2000shadow: your current background is quite pretty too! does voltra have fancy crystal chandelier items? that might match your dress too haha

I am not an actual NPC.

please @ me

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 21:21:32 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Vixen: um i don't think so i haven't seen any but i hardly have every item on here haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.