Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/9 00:00:24 )


On my own pc, simply pausing adblock on this site works fine for the event minigames.
But I;m not home right now and using my partner's laptop, I tried pausing it all the same, and its just
NOPE
I've played the latest chapter like 6 times trying to fix this thing lmaoooo at this point me and humpty are gonna become friends

*edit
problem solved!
Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/9 00:03:39 )
"You've had too much of the digital love -


What browser / operating system are you using now?


You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/9 00:05:27 )


@0v7:
w10 but he uses microsoft edge, whereas I use chrome. THat might be why its acting different.
He's not home so I dont wanna go messing with his browser too much without checking with him

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/9 00:06:40 )


This dude dont even have a backup browser
man what kind of oddball is this xD

Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/9 00:06:45 )
"You've had too much of the digital love -


@Jolly: Would he be okay with you installing Chrome temporarily? Microsoft Edge is notorious for being... not the best when it comes to most games in-browser.


You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/9 00:09:11 )


@0v7:
He probably wouldn't care, but I feel like it'd be polite to ask first.

.. then again, he'd definitely understand that I need to do this so I can have an egg bod

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/9 00:14:14 )


Oh he did have chrome, it just wasnt setup
but it has adblock too and I turned it off BUT IT STILL BLOCKED THE ITEM >:|

as in, I completely turned it off across all sites. Disabled. Done. Still blocking me

Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/9 00:17:27 )

Ah, I had to do two chapters on my computer, and I was able to get the prizes even with Adblock on Chrome by clicking on the link from the Adblock box. I saw someone else who couldn't get it that way too though. I wonder if it depends on the version of Chrome?

Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/9 00:18:32 )
"You've had too much of the digital love -


@Jolly: Take a screenshot maybe? I can probably figure out how to turn off the popup blocker for it.


You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/9 00:25:32 )


@starlight:
OH thank you! I dont know why I didnt think to try that, but it worked!

@0v7:
Clicking on the notification worked to get the url! :D Im fine with doing it that way for the next chapters
although I'll probably be back on my pc on wednesday anyways

Report

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/9 00:27:36 )
"You've had too much of the digital love -


@Jolly: Oh that's good!!!


You want everything live, you want things you can touch."
Report
I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/9 00:29:27 )


Hahahahahahahaha
now I can look like this

Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/9 00:33:02 )

Oh, I'm glad you got it to work!
And nice to see a fellow egg~

Report
★~~Questing~~★

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/11/9 01:09:04 )


Yes how very eggciting

Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.