Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 16:52:59 )

@diavolos: That's good to hear. I have a friend that has chronic neck pain and now since having her first kid, chronic back pain. It's really horrible for her :(
Thank you, I think I will, but also I don't know when the economy is going to recover either. Luckily I'm ok for money. My husband has a nice job.

Back is still hurting today but not nearly as bad as yesterday. I was able to walk the dog today. I took some CBD oil for the first time. Let's hope it works.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 19:31:25 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh god that sounds awful :< At least your husband's still working! The economy definitely wont recover.

That's good! I hope doggo liked it >w<

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 20:34:01 )

@diavolos: Sometimes I don't know how the economy will recover after COVID vaccines. I feel like people overall will still be to worried about crowds and people getting close to them.
It's like when you see an old TV show and people or hugging or in a crowded place and you feel uncomfortable or think what you are doing! But then you realize it was the before times lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 20:41:55 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, but the vaccine isn't likely to be soon. I legit cant watch TV without thinking about distancing haha

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 20:47:59 )

@diavolos: Yeah it's not. I think we have a good shot at someone making one in 2021, but it would take a while for everyone to get it. Obvs health care works and people that work with the elderly get it first, then probs world leaders, then the elderly, then kids then normal people in the middle?

Yeah I feel like I'm ok if I watch something like anime, but if I watch like Friends or something like that. I'm like stop hugging!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 20:55:25 )
@Totalanimefan: Yesss I agree we're probably not gonna get it for a long time.

Same, omg!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:12:30 )

@diavolos: Why is it the anime doesn't make our brains do that? It is cause it knows it's not real?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:15:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Probably, but anime makes my brain sad x'DD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:26:31 )

@diavolos: Why is that?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:35:17 )
@Totalanimefan: They're so pretty and soft, they make me sad if I watch them too much xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:42:56 )

@diavolos: they are pretty and soft. I thought you were going to say that you only watch sad anime, cause there are great shows that aren't sad. Lots of good comedies too.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:45:27 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh no, I LOVE anime with every part of my being but I just cant watch it often because I get really depressed x'D Your new avvie is so cute!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:47:22 )

@diavolos: As you can tell by my username, I do too. XD I just finished watching Inuyasha with my husband. He had never seen it before. Now we can watch the new anime together!!
Thank you! I'm not sure if I like it better than the last avie but I was just messing around. I can't wait to try the new event items when the event starts.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 21:51:42 )
@Totalanimefan: Oooh wow, cute! I never tried Inuyasha, but the fiancee watches One Piece when it comes out.

I love the colours! it's adorable ;w;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 22:01:22 )

@diavolos: I love One Piece <3 It's soo good. I was up to date with the manga and anime last year. I'm pretty much up to date with the anime still. Gotta read more manga.

I love the color combo! it's kinda rare on Voltra but I try and make it work XD

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 22:12:51 )
@Totalanimefan: Ahh I cant keep up with it xD

It does seem to be a rare colour set! I love it!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 22:21:35 )

@diavolos: Yeah it's tough but the story is just so good. It's hard to put down!
What are you favorite anime?

Thanks <33 I think it might be my fav color combo. ^^

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 22:24:32 )
@Totalanimefan: I bet!! My favourite is probably Black Rock Shooter. yours?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 22:28:29 )

@diavolos: I actually don't know that one. OTL
Mine is probably One Piece, or Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, or maybe Full Metal Panic. I like a lot of anime. I normally say a fav by genre. Or like a top 10 list.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — buckaroo Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 23:20:05 )

welcome! i'm a little late to the welcoming party, my time online is a little sporadic
but regardless, i hope you're enjoying your time here!
and i looove your avi, the perfect combination of celestial and spooky!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.