Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 voltra birthday hangout!!!!! art freebies , come chat anytime :-)

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:39:29 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

thanks koneko ^^ we'll see how it goes
if anything it's nice to have something to look forward to / work towards!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:43:07 )

yeah i wish / wonder if there are ways for users to help out or like volunteer or smthg w/o necessarily being staff :0
i'm sure lots of ppl would be willing to lighten the staff load if we could or knew how ~

@totalanimefan: do you know where you'll post it when you're done ? :0 i'd definitely bookmark it (or should i bookmark the testing thread you posted earlier?)
oh my gosh lolll i hope they find their way back someday!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:45:55 )

@xvz Yeah I'm going to put it in the Help and Support forum. I think that's where most of the user guides are.

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:46:19 )
nah it's cool I understand large blocks of text is cumbersome when you're not mentally there for it... like TRUST it's never been my preferred method and why I've been trying new ways ever since taking on lead for events... def don't feel bad, if what we're doing isnt working let us know o: that way we can try new things and improve

I beg you read Cirque at least tho I am proud of that event's story

bless an thanks tho guys that really means a lot I joke a lot about how tired I am (and it true) but I'm def not complaining because I love helping staff bring everyone content o': ... that being said HAHA DOWNTIME gunna be a while >;'3c got a lot to do still

OH NAH TOTAL I didn't think that at all, I actually think it's super sweet and cool youre putting the time into this o: I just wanted to be transparent with you all on whats going on behind the scenes, I def dont think you all should be waiting on me HAHA

dying tho, Im not saying Ill never do comics again ;3c but not... like this again wow jGDHJGDHJ THAT BEING SAID we are always playing with new methods and next event~? ;3c hopefully will be a more fun and palatable experience for you all while still being able to have some plot (not to hype it up too much)

and HAHA YEAP OH WOW GUYS... ohhh fun stuff in the future staff's been working hard on, fun updates, just you wait ;'3c should be sooon

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:46:26 )
xvz: The Florida Gators are one of my least favorite teams. xD But that's okay! I'm more into professional football than college, but my favorite pro team is the Jacksonville Jaguars, and favorite college team is the Florida State Seminoles. Buuut I haven't watched college ball in forever because I get frustrated with how the rules are so different from pro.

The guide is looking good so far total!

Sorry, I got sucked into Youtube. xD

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:47:20 )
(sorry even my responses are walls of text)

I mean most staff are volunteers actually o: we're going to be opening hiring back up again soon so if anyone interested, keep an eye out

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:51:50 )
Looking forward to the updates!

Also I enjoy the daily comics, but I totes understand how they can be draining too. *n* Much respect!!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:53:11 )

omg i haven't read all of cirque but i was poking around and i can't believe there are like videos for it?????
i guess i missed the vibrance day too but damn i wanna dating sim our npc's lol
it's truly baffling to me how much gets made for some of these events (!!!) like the little breaker beach game we just had too
i'm v excited for reaping ritual!!! it's super sweet how responsive staff is to everyone too <3

and omg pls take a single day off ghost lol , just One Full Day Off please .......

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:54:48 )

hahaha just goes to show i know Nothing about football ........
it took me sooo long to understand that professional and college football are different lmao ........

what do u usually watch on youtube ?? :3
it's always interesting to me how ppl's youtubes can be so different!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:55:54 )

@ghost Boy I love me some transparency. Haha. But for real, it gives me something to look forward to, which is exciting.
You know we are all a fan of your work! But only I was inb4famous back in the day lol /shot
I'm sure you guys are gonna shock us with the next event. When we had the dating sim and then the full game the next event I was like NANI!!? I was very impressed.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:57:54 )
xvz: No worries. xD I've been a fan of pro football for years, and I'm STILL learning all the rules, penalties, etc.

And pretty much music videos, though occasionally I'll watch things like recipes for stuff, or makeup/hair tutorials.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:59:14 )

Thanks for the feedback Aisu. I think that is all I can do for tonight. I'm off to bed.

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 05:00:13 )
YEAH we had a bigger writing staff during that event and everyone just kinda went off and did some WILD STUFF for it and it was a lot of fun to work on ;'3c

we're gunna try to host the Vibrance Day games again, just so everyone who missed it gets a chance to play actually c; (also for everyone who wants to replay... has a lotta replayability we put a lot of paths in each) ... BUT IM GLAD you guys like the games, Cookie's really been going ham on them and it's been a lot of fun to work on them o:

and it'll be a while, I have so much back to back planning and work to do but... I WILL TAKE A LIL BREAK... SOON... I hope...

I'm crying tho youse guys so sweet.... Boltra really does have the nicest community
later.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 05:04:36 )

omg tbh i barely know the basics! i think all i know is that you wanna get the ball into the goal post Lol
and that quarterback is like a big deal / important role but i don't know what they do or why they're important lolol

i do quite enjoy cooking youtube! even if i'm making exactly the recipe, i think unconsciously i'm learning how they do certain things and when i'm cooking i don't even realize it's stuff i've learned or ideas i've picked up (like combining certain flavors, or seasoning certain foods w the right combo, etc)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 05:04:49 )
Good night total! Sleep well!

Also this is my third event so far and I like how EVERY one I've been a part of has had some different dynamics to them. <3 It's so refreshing!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 05:07:34 )
xvz: Yep, that's pretty much it. xD And the quarterback is a big deal because (with the help of the coaching staff and his teammates) he's a key player to make plays and see if they can score points.

I just love watching people cook, even if I'd never eat/make what they're making lol. Idk what I find so fascinating about it considering I hardly cook myself.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 05:08:35 )

night total ^^

aww that's sweet, i'm glad to hear the staff are enjoying themselves too! at the end of the day it's all for fun so i hope the staff are having a good time running them as well <3
please take a break lol one day won't hurt you!!! just one day of RELAXING!!!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 05:11:59 )

mm the plays/strategy stuff can p interesting imo :0 not that i understand it Lol but i'm sure there's a lot of thought that goes into the games from the coach's side

watching cooking can be p relaxing too! and it's esp interesting imo if they're cooking something you haven't tried or seen before :0
can def learn something new and not realize it just bc it is v entertaining and fun to watch!

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 14:00:44 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@totalanimefan: I crashed so hard last night after bringing some stuff to the new house... plus side i think i heard talk of us starting to stay there Sunday like actually sleeping in the new house

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 14:06:47 )

@Kittyzilla: awesome! That will be exciting. I crashed last night too. Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.