Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Would any one be interested or is there already a crochet group?

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 00:39:13 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Would anyone be interested in a place for crocheting like tips, tricks, patterns, help, abverations, or learn how to ? I love crocheting and helping others with it i could maybe give lessons to those who want to try and such. Or is there already a place like that open i could join?

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 11:49:45 )
Not sure if there is one already but I’d be down for one. I love to crochet :)

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 22:11:05 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@Ruby: I'll keep you posted it i make one I love shareing ideas and what not because some people have tricks i never knew. Like i make of lot of amigurumi and one pattern i was doing for my friend which was a black and purple Pikachu it was like 'this is how you hide the stitches so it looks more 3d' and i was like 0-0 you can do that

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 10:46:24 )
@Kittyzilla: awesome thanks! :D I make amigurumi too~
Are you talking about invisible decrease or something else with “hide stitches”??

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/10 11:45:09 )

@Ruby: Well if your making plushes it works i don't know if it would on anything else but what you do is when you do a decress you use the front loops so it makes a 3d look to it and it looks smoother. When i used some ones Pikachu patter that's what they said to make the neck look smooth and since then when i make plushies that's how i do it.

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 11:16:14 )
@Kittyzilla: Yeah that’s called an invisible decrease lol That’s what I always do.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 22:17:06 )

@Ruby: I never knew about it til then

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 12:25:03 )
@Kittyzilla: I was just letting you know what it's called for future reference so it's easier to explain :)

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 14:02:08 )

@Ruby: True I think when i help the family get settled in the new house (think i heard something about Sunday were actually going to start staying int he new house) i might make the crochet group since now I'll be able to actually crochet besides double stitches

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 14:12:49 )
@Kittyzilla: Do you have any pics of stuff you've made?
How long have you been crocheting? :)

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 20:37:02 )

@Ruby: umm maybe? I know i have some crochet stuff at my new house give me a few min and I'll look (got a Dnd game possibly at 4 ) and as for how long i thought my self in 8th grade i should say i'm a pro but i don't know a lot of stitches since i'm self thought

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 21:50:52 )

Found some work that i never took a completed picture of

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.