Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat hello everyone how is things going?

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 01:08:03 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

First day of my week-long vacation plus also moving but done for the day. Just watching wrestling finishing cleaning my room and trying to relax after a long day ..

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 01:56:04 )
Hi there, that's good to hear and I'm doing fine.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 08:23:26 )
@kittyzilla: hello there ^.^ sounds like u had a busy day.. hope you have an easy straight forward move :) im good thank you just tired baby had me up at 6am so hopefully i get another hour or 2 sleep lol

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/6 23:50:59 )

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

@LilMissKushy: Hope you got more sleep today. Yea hopeing in 2 weeks to be fully moved into the new place which i can't wait for so i can go back to doing my crafts

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 07:33:06 )
@kittyzilla: thank you i managed to get a little more sleep thank you^.^ i used to love doing crafts still do but dont get the chance to with having two 2 year olds around xD

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 22:08:08 )

@LilMissKushy: I get it. Not that i have kids but when my sister niece and nephew lived with me i get it. I used to work from like 7- 12 come home and craft for the rest of the day after some cleaning but when they moved in for a year and a half i would come home have to take a cat nap for when the kids got home cuz they had so much energy. I been dappling with the idea of making a crochet hang out but i don't know if people would be interested or if there is already one

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 02:02:05 )

A week long vacation, that's exciting!

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 21:15:05 )

@Ghostie: mostly my vacation is being used to move and pack i wish it was for fun

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 02:52:31 )

@Kittyzilla: Ah, I see. Well good luck with all of it, I hope it goes smoothly.

Donator — She,Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 03:00:29 )

@Ghostie: I just got all my clothes minus the ones at the old house put away. I put a lot to the side to put in the donation box but I have a tone of space still left but i also watched a youtube video on how to fold clothes for more space. Which is nice cuz now i can also tell what shirt is what with out digging threw them all

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.