Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat please just celebrate with me

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 10:55:05 )

A week ago, I mentioned here that I found something that made me happy finally.

I got this in my email yesterday and I am so proud and excited and just H A P P Y.
I need people to celebrate with. I have not accomplished much in my life and this is the first time I've been dedicated to something fully and without any hesitation. I know how long it can take people to accomplish this same goal and I feel so lucky and blessed to have the support I've had to reach it in only a week.

I've always wanted to do this. I used to, sort of. Every now and then. But never imagined I'd be able to do anything with it. Until now.

Just clink your glass with mine and have a dance. And tell me something you've done that you're excited about too. I want to celebrate my success and yours as well.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 11:27:19 )
nice! that's such exciting news

congrats on your hard work paying off

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 14:13:35 )
@Ghostie: I don't know all the details of what's needed to accomplish this tbh, but it sounds like a lot of work and dedication have gone in to it, so definitely - CONGRATULATIONS on your accomplishment and good luck going forward!

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 15:28:08 )
Congratulations! What games do you normally like to play?

[Quests][Store]

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 15:38:53 )
Enjoy.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 17:48:07 )
yooooo o: congrats! what kind of stuff are you doing on twitch?

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 18:48:07 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Congrats!
And since you asked, well, I've got one comic up on tapas with hope of a wider outreach, and once it's caught up to the other location and had the bonus tapas-only comics, I'm gonna launch another one that I have running as well on there which will take...four or five weeks? It'll be in October when the other starts rolling

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 20:52:49 )

@eyry: Thank you so much!

@Wildfire: Thank you!! It means a lot!!

@Kira: I recently went back to Fortnite. I also have Apex and Overwatch. Sometimes I stream Toontown, The Sims 4... I'm eventually gonna pick up some more casual games too like Plants vs. Zombies and Papers, Please! for the more chill nights.

@Colan: Thanks!

@Shark: Playing games with friends! Usually Fortnite but I play some other games as well. :)

@Kitalpha Hart: Thanks!!
That sounds really exciting! How long have you been working on the comics?

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 21:07:56 )

Congratulations!

Something I've done that I'm excited about... I've started reading more lately, and I've been trying to watch more Korean stuff either with Korean subtitles or without any subtitles. It's nice to get back into hobbies that I've been neglecting~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 21:15:15 )
Oh you're welcome! I like seeing people celebrate the things that make them happy, so thank you for sharing!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/7 23:58:41 )
🌈 To my boy, all that energy so vital
Love your hues and your blues in equal measure
Your comings and your goings-away
My mission is to keep the light in your eyes ablaze🌈

@Ghostie: woot woot. I am assuming this means that you stream a lot of material? I have used twitch a little. I would love to watch you play do you have a link? I am always down to celebrate as well so many many congrats are due here. Hard work and dedication truly pay off.

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 01:54:11 )

@Starlight: Thanks! And that's great! What do you like to read?

@Xanthan: I do stream every night :) It's been so much fun. I sent you a message

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 06:54:56 )

@Ghostie: sweet. Thank you. Is it adult content or like how age appropriate is it lol

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 07:53:05 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Ghostie: https://m.tapas.io/series/World-O-Kit/info this one has actually been running, kinda, for some years, over on tumblr, (it started on dA tho) but tapas I'm only running back to my iPad Pro entries. I'm almost caught up, so this Thursday will have the last catchup entry and then it'll post entries on Monday like on tumblr, with bonus Tapas only ones on Thursday
The other one, Star's Dew, is at...seven entries currently? That's Wednesday updates on my main tumblr

Put ya guns awn!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 13:08:58 )
Ohh that's cool! I'm glad for you, congratulations! ;v;
Seems like hard work, must be difficult to really get into streaming and then to get to this point so well done :D
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/8 13:56:57 )

Wow that’s great news!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 01:18:01 )

@Ghostie: Lately I've mostly been reading fantasy books, but I like a lot of genres~

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — ghost Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 02:51:59 )

@Xanthan: I mean I do curse sometimes and I drink on stream sometimes but nothing super inappropriate. I'd say PG13.

@Kitalpha Hart: I'll check it out!

@Siron: Thank you! I'm super proud of myself uwu

@Totalanimefan: Thank you!

@Starlight: What are some of your favorites? I'm always looking for new stuff!

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 04:16:26 )

@Ghostie: that isn't too terribly bad. Lord knows my mouth needs a good bar of soap every so often lol I cannot wait to watch
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/9 09:29:19 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Ghostie: I'll admit that World O Kit is simplistic, but that's how I like it. I'm sure there's simpler out there

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.