Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/28 02:23:30 )
Posting from my phone is so nice. ✨✨

And now I have emoji access!

What are you peeps up to?
Report

Donator — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/28 02:27:34 )
@totalanimefan: helllllll yes, we are champions
Are you perhaps on lunch too? If so our schedules line up lmao
Report

Donator — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/28 02:29:51 )
@totalanimefan: ha, almost then. I blame the timezones.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/28 03:09:21 )



i wish i could be on at work ; u;
im technically not allowed on my phone but we all do it anyway.
but i dont have time to be on here at work xD


Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/28 03:25:14 )



@Totalanimefan: yeah. when i worked at the paint store i was always alone on the weekends so i would bring my laptop and just watch movies when it was slow or be on forums xD


Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

Donator — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/28 05:04:26 )
@totalanimefan: Just outside of Chicago!

@sirlionelnigelconrad: I was on my break :( which I kind of am now, unofficially, since I forgot to take my real one oops
Report

Voltie — Burnt Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/28 05:06:18 )
I just woke up from naps

Report

Donator — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/28 05:18:04 )
@burntcicle: honestly jealous!!
Report
pls ping me, ty!!


TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Voltie — She/They Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/28 05:27:03 )
I was playing Super Mario Odyssey for the past few hours, but now I'm taking a break and just checking up on my usual sites~
Report
★~~Questing~~★

Voltie — Burnt Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/28 05:46:08 )
Naps are a thing to be jealous of.
Report

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/28 18:24:03 )
I’m at work rn
Report

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.