Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Sound Cabin: Hearth and Home (Camp 2020 Event)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/6 07:17:37 )
@star2000shadow: working hard to earn badges
My Store

there's a Hunter who killed the queen of all gaia...whoever you are you will be known as "Killer of ALL gaia" and Have no respect. I know who you are! everyone will know that you killed my 17-year old account. what next? go after my friends? It's over, Killer Queen of All gaia...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/6 07:40:41 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ always a fun thing to do well fu n and hard haha. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 05:25:03 )
*creep creeps on the thread*

Hehehe ima gremlin

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/10 17:07:13 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Geist: oh is that why my threads broken 'snicker' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 03:43:31 )
@star2000shadow: Nyeheheheheh, SUCCESS!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 03:53:44 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ lol how goes your day?
@Geist: <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 04:44:52 )
@star2000shadow: I just got done with my writing for the day, yay~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 04:50:11 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ writing is f un 'yawn' and i have had a full and productive day 'nods' <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 05:06:42 )
Now I'm just waiting for my game to update....gonna test a hypothesis.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 05:07:41 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ what type of hypothesis? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 05:09:33 )
To see if I can run it off of my external hard drive (actually the old hard drive I had pulled from an old laptop that died within a year of buying it which I put into an enclosure so it can effectively be used as an external) on my friend's computer, as my Toshiba--main laptop--seems to have died. Or is at least in need of repairs...when I can get the money together.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 05:15:39 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ ah..'blinks' well t hat's..yeah im not that brainy..but good luck? <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 05:19:42 )
It worked...sort of.

ALL OF MY CHARACTERS ARE MISSING

...nevermind, I was on the wrong server. I'm an idiot.
Noctem de Magia Academy
///
Voltra's Space Station
///
The Warlock's Frozen Attic--It's cold out there!
\\\
Space Solstice Shenanigans!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 07:30:12 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'blinks' lol I've done that and then gone and created them only to finally notice the name of the server and its like 'doh' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.