Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 A Clawful Catastrophe

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 20:40:23 )

It seems nice though from what I've seen of it

★~~Questing~~★

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 20:41:12 )
Good afternoon everyone. How's everyone's day been?

My day was alright. Just got home from work. Day kind of seemed to drag a bit though.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 20:41:46 )
DV is fun until U get to the Tedious queststs. Like answering Five adventur-ing riddles...
Helo Kay !! Do U hav any plans 4 tonite?
- [ Boris ]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 20:43:44 )
No, not really. I'm off work tomorrow.

I might bake some cookies today or tomorrow maybe. Just bought myself a cookie press recently, and I want to try it out.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 20:45:10 )
Cookiies sound so good !!! 2 bad I am Awful @ baking.
- [ Boris ]

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 20:46:18 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ fiddling with mah avi to make a new one haha. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 20:47:25 )
I haven't made cookies in awhile. And I've never made spritz cookies before, but they're tasty and I'm going to try and make some. If I can figure out how the cookie press works.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 20:48:27 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1 | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ man am i getting sleepy.. i think all this 'hearing' is tiring me out haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 21:01:49 )
After I finish all my Dailies I'm goingm 2 nap.
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 21:02:54 )
I feele like we can "Hit" 550 pages thru this week!!!! Especial-ly since th Cabin thraeads are closed :-)
- [ Boris ]

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 21:04:04 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

what is a cookie press :0 what’s a spritz cookie :0

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 21:04:30 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

i think i’m kinda in the mood to make baked goods too :3

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 21:04:56 )
I might ask Sebas 2 bake me some-thing after I finish dailies && nap :-)
- [ Boris ]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 21:07:13 )
A cookie press is used to make spritz cookies, which is a type of butter cookie, popular around the holidays.

A cookie press has like a tube you put the dough in and there's discs you put on the end with whatever shape you're using and you press the bottom to the cookie sheet and use the handle to press the dough out onto the sheet in the shape you're using

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 21:14:07 )

OK I tried again and chose a different menu option this time, and FINALLY managed to get through to someone who could cancel my policy. Still could barely hear her, so I probably missed some info, but afaik it'll be done by the end of today and I'll get refunded for the part of the month that I won't be covered for since I already paid for it. She said something about checking with the insurance company to confirm coverage after a month but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be covered already since my effective date for my new insurance was over a week ago; I just didn't have time to call and cancel my old policy before the new one started. ...Turns out I could have called at night, as they are a 24/7 number, but the customer service number on my insurance card was not, so I had no way of knowing this because I didn't know that was the wrong number to call.

anyway, tl;dr: insurance headache is (hopefully) finally over. now i can get on with what's left of my day.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 21:14:51 )
It's good tht it is go-ing 2 be cancelled!!! I hop e U take some time to Relax :-)!!
- [ Boris ]

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 21:16:25 )

It is exhausting and i'm p sure i got misgendered enough in one hour to last me a lifetime
now maybe i can draw :'^)

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 21:17:38 )
My mother used to have one of the vintage metal ones years ago, but I think she got rid of it at some point when it quit working.

I dont even think they make the metal ones anymore. The one I bought is mostly sturdy plastic.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 21:21:17 )
*Yawnms* Can''t wait 2 B done with thes dailies.
- [ Boris ]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/11 21:22:27 )
A CHIld holding a child
- [ Boris ]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.