Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 19:06:22 )
Has anyone seen the Nintendo direct from yesterday/today?

What are your thoughts about the new animal crossing mobile game?

I personally cannot wait till late November when it comes out! It looks so cute!

They are also saying it connects to a game, anyone think it will be a switch game? Because they have Splatoon 2 connected to the Nintendo app?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 19:41:06 )
I'm super excited for it! Although I don't have a smartphone to play it on, I am excited to eventually be able to play it, and/or watch others youtube videos on it.
The game itself looks really good for a app. And I really love the camping theme with the rvs and such cause of the Welcome Amiibo update! * - *
Find my illustrations here: https://twitter.com/Lydiachan22

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 20:06:28 )

I'm excited to try it, but haven't looked a lot into what it is because I want to be surprised, haha.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 20:23:18 )
I'm excited for it. I watched the direct, and it looks like it could be fun~
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/28 23:11:14 )

I’m going to get it and play it. I hope it’s good.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 11:51:38 )
It's available in Australia right now and I have a friend from there and she says she enjoys it. I am jealous. I want it now! -stomps foot like a child-

She said that some things have a timer that's typical for a lotnof mobile games (ie "So and so action available in 2hr 4min") which honestly is the biggest reason I don't ever play mobile games. I am severely impatient, to the point where heating something up in the microwave for 90 seconds is too long and I get too antsy.
Hopefully I will still be able to deal.

Donator — he/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/1 00:32:19 )
I've been such a big fan of animal crossing since the game cube ;0; I'm loving how it looks on mobile! I hope it lives up to the name. I actually would prefer Animal Crossing on the switch but I'll take what I can get. I hope an AC game somehow ends up on the switch too!
(i'm a slow replier but I promise I'll get back to you )

Voltie — Kitty Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 13:16:33 )
I'm so excited for this like you have no idea!
I can't wait for it to be released, they're saying late November! I follow Isabelle on twitter (@animalcrossing) and it just makes me more excited with every post~
:vanora_heart:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 13:19:50 )
ooo so excited for this! huge fan of AC since it was on Gamecube! Hoping one day the newest game is o the switch! :D

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 13:28:50 )
I want!!! I neeeeeddddd!

Voltie — Kitty Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 13:36:31 )
Austiderps:
ooo so excited for this! huge fan of AC since it was on Gamecube! Hoping one day the newest game is o the switch! :D

I think AC would be the only reason for me to buy a switch right now, it's why I bought my 3DS and I'm honestly really really hoping for a switch version one day!

Voltie — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 03:28:18 )
I haven't looked into it a lot recently, but I've been excited about this since they announced it.
One of my friends faked an Australian iTunes account to get it already and from what he posted on Facebook it looks good.
I'm super hyped to be able to play it when it comes out.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/6 07:57:53 )

so, here is my update:

I'm level 36 right now, and it's really repetitive but strangely addicting..
Like, I feel I've played enough but yet I keep going..

I feel like there could have been SO much more, honestly, but I guess it'll do till they ever release a switch game, (heres hoping).

Honki o misete miro.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.