Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2017 〖The Spooky Box 〗 ⇏ Free Art & Stories! OPEN! ⇩

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 22:55:35 )
@guttedbunny: cry thank you....

@Rainbowpanda: it's the support that matters c;

@dowan: HAH thank you it was fun trying to think up stuff... and yeah that man is such a mess c;

It's good timing because I've been in such a mood to draw them lately... Nothat'sbadI'msupposedtobeworking...

I started crying when I tried adobo it was so tender and amazing oh my goddd... And ohh that actually sounds really good I'm going to ask sire about it c;

ALSO THE ANSWER IS SLENDER RIGHT? ... do I have to say which one specifically?

@Slytherclaw: it's really good Sly I'd totally recommend you try it if you ever get the chance o: You know what else is good? Portuguese food. There was a place next to my old job and the man and woman who ran it were the sweetest people and gave me free samples all the time... I miss it I want piri piri chicken...

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 22:56:22 )
@ghost: haha
@Dowan: slender the game

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 22:57:06 )
@dowan: oh so many filipinos in here, and hello

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 23:45:41 )

The whole no sugar/flour/rice/carbs thing limits me a lot, I'm afraid. I've tried a lot of the more common ethnic food types when I lived in Philly, plus a casual fuck ton of Indonesian food from my step-dads family, though.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:15:05 )
Good news! Derpy has coffee and should be waking up soon!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:17:14 )
@lazymarshmallow: oh my gosh, I had totally forgotten about it, thank you!
:vanora_shock:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:26:44 )
This is Candy Corn.

@Dowan: Slenderman oooo

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:27:45 )
This is Candy Corn.

@ishoji: I like kale..

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:40:07 )
@ghost: yess, ALL the JxK art! Yeah, definitely ask sire about it. It's a staple from what I've heard, but it can be difficult to get right. @_@
And you don't! As long as you said a variant of Slenderman (which you did), it's correct. =D

@Guttedbunny: Correctomongo, my Tales friend. ;D

@RainbowPanda: Woo! Lots of correct answers this time around. XD

@ishoji: Haha, seems like a lot of Filipinos use the site, but I'm not. I only know how to cook some of the food. LOL

SPOOPY TRIVIA
THIS CATEGORY: HORROR ANIME (it's a thing... kinda)
This one is a wildcard in terms of difficulty.

QUESTION 7

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:46:35 )
@Dowan: Perfect Blue! I haven't seen that movie in ages.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:52:23 )
Why so afraid? Heh heh...

@Concentricity: Heya. How goes it? ;D

Drink... and be merry, heh heh.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:57:52 )
@Dowan: I could show you some of the doodles I did if you're curious o; and yeah he's probably mentioned it before but my memory is so bad o: And really? Hope I don't mess it up then ...

Nice nice nice AND DAMN got beaten to it but seconded, Perfect Blue! I love Satoshi Kon o':

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 01:02:24 )

@ghost: I'm always up for seeing if you're down for showing.

Mm, well. I tried preparing it twice and the first time, the crock pot wasn't strong enough for the recipe... or the recipe gave me a really short time when it was supposed to cook for muuuch longer. The second time was BETTER, but I feel like I'll nail it a third time.

Yup yup! You and Caro know your stuff. Satoshi Kon's work is great. I had trouble finding a suitable image because... reasons. LOL

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 01:03:42 )
@Dowan: Been good! How's your Wednesday been? I'm just about to clock out from work on my end.

*Waves at Ghost* :3 I love Perfect Blue. I miss old 90s psycho thriller anime. Kinda died down in the early 2000s. Paprika was really good.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 01:06:48 )

@Concentricity: It's been well enough! And awesome. Time off work is the best time. Any plans for the night?

Yeah... I'm sad there's no real thriller anime anymore, or at least none that I've been around or seen. There probably have been. At first I was considering Paranoia Agent, but for me, Perfect Blue was so much more disturbing.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 01:10:03 )
@Dowan: Husband and I are gonna go to Lowe's to get some more shelves for our new apartment. We've got a neat idea to section off part of the big living area with units standing in the middle of the room. :3

Paranoia Agent is pretty terrifying though. I remember watching that way late at night on Adult Swim and just being unable to sleep.

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 01:10:30 )
@Dowan: I'm always willing honestly c; I'm just never sure if anyone cares

oh my god this recipe sounds like its going to be a handful o'; I believe in you too definitely... I'm going to fail it the first time for sure but it sounds worth it..

HAH fair. Yeah Paranoia Agent's one of my favourite animes actually! I really loved Tokyo Godfathers too, that movie's actually so cute

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 01:20:51 )
AGHHHH, Ghost why you draw so well?! ._. I haven't been able to sketch like that in a long time. I miss my tablet. :( I get it Friday at least.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 01:23:59 )

@Concentricity: That sounds like a really innovative idea honestly!
I just saw some cool ideas the other day from my physical therapist who apparently builds some amazing furniture. Shelves cut up into boxes, tables that resembled windows, a roll desk with a closed compartment, and a dining area out of Game of Thrones...
Fair enough. I was always so intrigued by it because the story didn't hold your hand. It was almost as if the goal was giving the viewer paranoia. >.>

@ghost: Oh my. James is just the cutest! Kane's expression is utterly perfect. LOL
Yeah man, show me your art anytime because it looks soo nice!
I haven't seen Tokyo Godfathers actually, but it looks like it could be really adorable given the premise. Hm, I should add it to my immediate watch list...

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/26 01:30:05 )
@Concentricity: AHH thank you o'; I have more free time and I went through... a lot of bad, ugly art to get to this point... c-cry...

AW that sucks, I'm glad you're getting it back soon though o': Draw up a storm!

@Dowan: Waah thank you c; they're massive dorks and fun to draw... AND OKAY I always get worried I'm bothering people with it

It's super cute! I mean there's parts where it gets darker and more serious since, hello, Satoshi Kon.. But for the most part it's just really charming and wholesome c: YEAH definitely recommend.
later.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.