Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Good Roadtrip Foods

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/19 22:45:42 )

Alright. I'm about to buy some snacks from the store on my normal trip, and I'll try to buy the dried stuff in bulk. The stuff like Apples, Carrots and water I'm going to buy just before.

Voltie — They/Their Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 05:11:17 )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@Totalanimefan: Oh good! I'm glad both that yall aren't prone to motion sickness and that you are experienced with road trips!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagisa | 25+ | INFJ
xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx

Find me on: Buzzly.art | Twitter

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/20 08:01:35 )

@GodsandPunks: yeah as long as I’m not reading or looking down for a long time I’m good. Music normally keeps me entertained on a road trip.

Donator — Bunnies! Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 18:46:37 )
@Totalanimefan: i saw you posting you were moving, you'll be further from Hawaii now! I know nothing about cross-country road trip. It literally takes just over 1hr to drive across the island if there's no traffic. Anything that takes 1hr in a car is super long by my standards. The longest trip I took was from Rhode Island to Toronto to visit a friend and that took 9hrs. We mostly stopped for coffee, donuts and bathroom breaks lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/24 02:35:46 )

@eliechan: Yeah I will be further :( And further from Japan too. (I'll have to stop off in Hawaii on the way).

Those all sound like great reasons to take a break. I wish that it wasn't during a pandemic cause then we could actually see the country.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.