Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/24 06:00:20 )


@q t e a p o n:
I ended up choosing my theme this year. Although I don't really mind which one I land on, I got too excited to wait xd
chose sugar, for my soda addictions (and that ramune bottle <3 )

yay, I've followed you!

@koneko:
yeah I hope I can commit to it enough, I'm gonna be so busy with college lol
but I'm excited to try~

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/24 06:58:38 )
★
👀 I'm super hyped for artfight this year! I have a lot of cool characters in my bookmarks that I'm excited to draw

here's my profile
I'm having a hard time deciding on a team, they're both cool

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/24 23:06:13 )


@hachi:
ooo I quite like your characters! I'll have to book mark some if I'll have time to get to one!
I already bookmarked so many also. I can't wait

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/25 20:51:50 )
★
@Jolly: I bookmarked some of yours too ;3c
the list keeps getting longer ALDKJF

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/25 20:56:31 )


@hachi:
Yay! xD
yeah same here, I definitely know I wont have time for all the bookmarks I have.

man I'm really diggin your Rei character's design. I mean I like all of them but that greeen~

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/27 18:08:00 )
★
@Jolly: THANK neon is fun to draw with

your characters remind me of fantasy rpgs feels kinda nostalgic!

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/06/28 05:39:53 )


@hachi:
Thank you! RPGs are kinda why I started drawing in the first place. Namely final fantasy :vanora_xd:
I still subconsciously get a lot of inspiration from them probably

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/07/19 18:27:47 )


@q t e a p o n:
I'm on team sugar ;v;
and its okay if you dont make many! its a hard event to keep up with sometimes

Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.