Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

0 0 9 9 9 8 1 1 0
Gossip generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 9
Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/1 14:18:06 )
Yup! I just rediscovered my favourite bakery down the street this weekend only to discover it's open only three days a week for about 8h a day though. Delicious but the wait until Thursday is long D:

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/1 19:50:19 )

@Gossip: I would be good excited. I love baked goods and bread!
@Lilykin: the pride cardigan is such a great item! I love it.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/1 19:53:20 )

What does everyone think about the new crate items?

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 03:02:15 )

Hi everyone! <3 how are you all?

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 04:00:04 )
@Totalanimefan: I love the horns. I very much want to make a Tim the Enchanter avatar lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 05:21:58 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: This month's crates were cool, though it's not my cup of tea lol.

@skettiyeti: Hi hi and I'm fine :3 How about you?

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 06:16:02 )

@chiffonorange: pretty good thank you! I mean, as good as I can be with the world on fire anyway. I'm pretty anxious! But I'm playing Phantasy Star Online 2 and having fun, calming down. <3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 06:28:38 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@skettiyeti: You're welcome and I see, being calm helps a lot ^^ Oh, which version of Phantasy Star Online 2 are you playing? Sorry if this sounds dumb :viosweat:

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 06:55:22 )

@skettiyeti: yay you made it lol
@Lilykin: the new horns are great! They are really original. So many of the new poses are really awesome.
@ChiffonOrange: that’s cool too. What kinda themes and items do you like?
@Bambii: welcome to the club lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 06:58:45 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Hmmm... I usually prefer urban, mystery, sci-fi and sometimes fantasy themes. Not sure about the items though as I haven't think of it.

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 07:05:40 )

@chiffonorange: omg no not stupid at all! NA~ I've been waiting for so long lol

@totalanimefan: hehe yeah!! I've been super quiet/lurky lately so it feels nice to chat again, thanks for inviting me!

---also sorry if i ever randomly go days without replying its a weird anxiety thing xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 07:13:19 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@skettiyeti: Ahaha I see xD. It's just I'm used to playing JP version so I ended up preferring it instead lol and that's alright.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 07:18:13 )
@Totalanimefan: Please tell me you know who Tim the Enchanter is I feel like a nerd laughing at my own dumb joke lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 07:23:13 )

@ChiffonOrange: Those are all cool ideas for items. Have you thought about writing your ideas for themes in the item suggestion thread?
@skettiyeti: Like I said in the other thread, you can always chat here. This thread is more fun when people are in it. XD And I don’t mind at all. Sometimes I only check Voltra once a day and sometimes I’m on here all the time.
@Lilykin: What if I told you no 👀

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 07:26:03 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Ah that. Technically no 'cause I know I'll ended up thinking of the same ideas that most people had ^_^; (to avoid getting into heated arguements) so I didn't want to write anything in the item suggestion theme as I only read most people's suggestions and stuff

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 07:28:50 )
@Totalanimefan: IT'S JUST AS I FEARED. I AM A NERD. Here's Tim

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 07:41:26 )

@ChiffonOrange: I honestly don’t think that someone would try to fight you if you posted your ideas. It’s not really a thread for chatting just to leave ideas. Plus Voltra is very friendly. I haven’t seen anyone getting into a fight here over item ideas. But if you don’t feel comfortable you don’t have to post there.

@Lilykin: I’m just not that kind of nerd lol thanks for the link. I’ll watch it now.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 07:45:56 )

Oh I’ve seen some monthly python. Not all of it though.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 07:52:46 )
@Totalanimefan: It's not all great but Monty Python and the Holy Grail is a classic. The big joke for that scene is that the character had a really long name but John Cleese couldn't remember it so he ad-libbed "Tim" instead and the cast thought it was so funny they kept it
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 07:55:22 )

@Lilykin: lol that’s a great tidbit. I love it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.