Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 23:10:49 )

I don't like to spend a lot on RNGs unless I'm sure to get use out of something. I've got no qualms about spending money for online games, but these little games have gotten so expensive. It just doesn't seem worth it to me. To each their own though. Thankfully this one is pretty open for experiencing the story. I don't have to pay in a whole lot to get a good amount of content which is super nice. Eventually the grind will probably get to me, but for now I'm really enjoying these disasters.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/15 00:17:40 )

And I agree! They all look so cute in their new outfits and animal transformation! <3 Asmo has got to be the cutest tbh. xD I love his cute bear ears so much! <333 But also Levi as a giraffe xDD

@Priestess of Pie: I feel you on that last part. I had some trouble just trying to continue the story line because of that, running out of AP, and needing to level up my weak ass cards. xD

@Eruca: Saaaaame! I think I used up all my luck and managed to get the Lucifer UR+ on one of the last few days of the event. ahhhhhhh Kinda sad I wasn't able to get Mammon tho. :(

And yea, I was reading up on the drama that came with it too. I was just like 👀look at all this tea! xDD
    And I hope you've been doing well offline though! ><

@DevilkinBoi: Congrats on getting Lucifer's demon outfit!!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/15 00:20:09 )

@Valefor: I'm attempting to collect enough pieces to make his new UR card. I NEED THAT WOLF OUTFIT, DAMN IT!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/15 00:22:05 )

@DevilkinBoi: Ahhh good luck with that one!! He looks so good! Blue just looks really good on him. ; u;
    It sucks currency amounts have increased though. 94k+ ?!?? :(

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/15 00:39:17 )

@Valefor: So much work...

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/15 02:15:57 )

I real talk considered getting VIP for those extra job slots.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/15 02:39:43 )
@Valefor: Did Anyone get the Mammon UR+? u n u
Anyway, having godly luck really helps.

Yeah I've been okay. "Stressed, but coping" is the old adage. Key is having an end in sight... which I don't see for these event point increases. lel

@DevilkinBoi: i feel you. regular life is already "so much work" ;;

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/15 02:46:52 )

@Eruca: ; n ; It's too much.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/15 21:00:52 )

@DevilkinBoi: Good luck though!! ><

@Priestess of Pie: I still haven't used the free trial for the VIP. xD I'm saving it for when i need it idk... LOL

@Eruca: I'm excited for the next UR+ cards tbh. I think I'm gonna be saving for those whenever they drop. xD But the temptation to get the current cards and outfits are too real. ; o;

Yea....definitely feel that. xD
    At this point, I'm just glad I'm able to finish the event story and not have to worry about leveling up for them LOL.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/15 21:06:30 )

@Valefor: Still trying.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 18:07:03 )
@Valefor: yeah, tbh I'm just here for the plot. :P

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 03:08:32 )

Wow I'm a basic B huh. Luci is becoming my favorite??

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/18 23:53:25 )

Lol, he's a close second for me. xD

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 03:36:18 )
@Priestess of Pie: how do you know you're a basic B? Where do I go to find out if I have the honor of that title too?
Ping me

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/21 04:56:29 )

@eruca: Oh there's a whole application you gotta fill out once you realize your tastes are very obvious.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/24 19:45:30 )

I managed to get through part 1 so I got the Beel card at least. TvT

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/19 02:25:10 )

It's been a while. But how's everybody doing with the current game event? I kind of just stopped after I finished the storyline. xD I wanna save my devil points and vouchers for a Satan UR+ hahahah. xDD

Also, shameless plug but i did an animation of Mammon if anyone is interested. I'm planning on working on the remaining brothers too. 8D

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/22 15:57:31 )

@valefor: Nice animation! Oh Mammon... always getting into trouble.

I finally made it to phase 2 of an event... but I don't think I'll get very much further. Honestly I don't know how people get to phase 3 since I've exhausted all plays several days and this is as far as I've gotten lol.

I did finally complete the main story though so yay for that. They said they're adding more chapters though? Not sure when that hits.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/22 21:04:36 )

@Priestess of Pie: When is he never in trouble? xD

Wait, phase two of the event story line? Or the rewards?

They've been hinting at the new chapters so I'm assuming it's pretty soon? Idk, just a hunch though. I'm excited either way!
    Can't wait for MC to go back and see the boys again! And whatever shenanigans they will all be up too. xD

(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/22 21:09:41 )

So uh... had a chat with Luci today. I snorted from laughing so hard.

Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.