Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 17:26:54 )

And I finally got Lucifer's demon outfit.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 17:31:51 )

Nice! Those are so expensive.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/7 21:03:25 )

It was soooo much work. Dx But now to save up again. Haven't decided which to go for next.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 05:28:57 )

Dying, the new event launched and broke the server.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 00:01:30 )

I haven't even recovered from the last event though...; o;
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 00:09:09 )

I'm too new to go ALL IN on trying to rank or anything. I'm fine just clearing the story and grabbing some free upgrade items lol. This one was really cute though.

I'm struggling though because I'm at the part in the main story where stuff starts getting deep and I NEED MORE MONEY, lol. I've run out of newbie rewards. Need to level up my boys.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 00:15:56 )

The new event...killed me last night. Lucifer's new outfit is just too much for me to handle. I NEED IT!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 20:45:55 )

I KNOW everyone is so cute and I want them all... but I'll be lucky to get just one.

Also it KILLS me that Levi is a giraffe. It's so bizarre. XD

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 20:48:13 )
ack sorry i haven't been active guys! life's been crazy, I didn't even get to play obey me as much. RIP event rewards.

@DevilkinBoi: congrats on getting luck's demon outfit~ He's so pretty. jklasdjkjfal;kds;f

@Priestess of Pie: Hey! Glad you're coming to hell with us. ;)
Take it easy! You're allowed to play at leisure. Or fork over your money. lol.

@Valefor: omg yeah. the last event was so rough, 2 super pretty UR+ cards and some drama... I had finally collected 100 vouchers (took a while since I'm a free player. lol) Spent them, plus the 10 bonus from page 1 and STILL didn't get Mammon UR+. >.> so yeah recovering from trauma a bit. And also the chaos that is my offline life rn. @.@

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 20:52:32 )

@Eruca: I don't have any hope of getting his UR card in this event, much as I want it.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 20:59:05 )
Cowboy Belphie:

@Eruca: aksjd he is, always punishing mammon (poor mammon)
aaah i hope u get those vouchers! im almost at the end of part 1 but i still have about 13k to go, i havent got any of the cards apart from belphies sr cheat card so im just doing terrible alsjkddh

OMG that right there is the human condition. lol. They made the rewards pages so long now I can barely get through a single one with my regular effort. T.T

@DevilkinBoi: according to the obey me twitter, old event cards have chances of coming back through voting. Luckily Luci is one of the more popular characters, so I'm sure lots of people will be voting for his cards to come back.

these are just the (up in the air?) facts (do we even have facts anymore). i realize there's nothing I can say to change your sense of hopelessness. That's a psychological thing I will keep commenting on whenever I notice it. lol

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 21:02:16 )

@Eruca: I do hope so. I'd like it if the other bois got chances of their cards returning too. Give everyone a chance at getting them.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 21:15:35 )
@DevilkinBoi: I don't like asmo, but even I noticed that Asmo has the least cards and is one of the least popular characters. This would be fixed if they released more & better Asmo cards.
so I think the planning team is biased. >.>

So yeah i can definitely see people like me voting for cards of their 2nd, 3rd, 8th favourite character.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 21:19:34 )

@Eruca: I'd definitely vote for the ones who don't get as much attention. SHARE THE LOVE, DAMMIT!

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 21:55:18 )
@DevilkinBoi: and profit! lol.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 22:11:26 )

@Eruca: None from me. xD

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 22:17:38 )
@DevilkinBoi: gotta have money first before spending it. lmao

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 22:19:33 )

@Eruca: I don't usually spend money on mobile games. It's rare.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 22:53:03 )
@DevilkinBoi: you're saying you're not dirt poor like me.
I get it.
Ping me

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/14 23:10:09 )

@Eruca: No, I'm broke as all hell right now. When it comes to mobile games I like, I prefer getting physical merch over power ups and such.
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.