Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts honeyglazed ★

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 04:31:59 )

    ★ ★ ★
    thicc big slurpy bois

    i love

Report

Voltie — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 04:33:51 )
pachi:

    ★ ★ ★
    thicc big slurpy bois

    i love


What kind of conversation did I drop back into... 0.0
Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 04:33:52 )
I didn't like their thickness hahaha or their taste

● ● ● e
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 04:38:33 )

    ★ ★ ★
    just an innocent conversation about noods

    hehehe

Report

Voltie — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 04:43:05 )
I do love a good nood conversation
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 04:45:23 )

    ★ ★ ★
    noods of all kinds
    big love

Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 04:50:52 )
mmmm yes I always prefer to order noodles

● ● ● e
Report

Voltie — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 05:02:25 )
Alright, going to attempt to sleep like a functioning adult so I can call that job in the morning. Nighty night 😘
Report
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 05:02:53 )
good nighttttt
good luck with your job!

● ● ● e
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 05:13:06 )

    ★ ★ ★
    good nighttt
    i should crawl into bed soon too but ive been trawling voice actors' wikipedia pages

Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 05:26:16 )
I've put kimchi into my kimchi ramen
revolutionary cooking

● ● ● e
Report
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 05:31:35 )
Looking up VAs is exciting because you discovering so many things.

Gotta jazz those n00ds up!
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 05:33:10 )

    ★ ★ ★
    kimchiiiiiiii


    also yea
    i'm looking at hypmic voice actors and so many of them are in namuami (buddhas game LMFAO)

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 05:34:26 )
I literally have nothing else to put in it at this time xD
just have kimchi and eggs
so that's what went in

● ● ● e
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 05:35:39 )

    ★ ★ ★
    still good tho :Q

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 05:36:32 )
yes still good :d

is that another dmm game you play lol

● ● ● e
Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 05:36:48 )
I have not heard of namuami, it appears to be a game? My weebness dropped off in 2015 or so :(

@eleven: kimchi and and eggs is fancy enough!
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 05:37:28 )
usuallyyyy I try to put a vegetable in at least haha

● ● ● e
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 05:38:07 )
oh wait you changed your signature
aren't you cuteee

● ● ● e
Report
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/10 05:39:51 )
Report

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.