Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee new here! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 02:12:03 )

ah gosh it's always so intimidating making these sort of posts!! Anyway hi, I'm vawnilla, but please call me vawnie.

I had an account in the past but I have no idea what happened to it and since I never really left my "noob" phase, I figured I'd just start over. Tbh, I'm really excited to be here again and my goal is to properly integrate with the community n make some cool new friends! Gotta find a way to pass the time while in quarantine, yk?

If you're wanting to know a lil about me: I'm 19 and one day hope to be a full-time digital artist. I love animals, the color pink, cuteness, cool girls and character design. I'm also a little addicted to League of Legends... sue me. I tend to be on my laptop or have my phone handy, so I'm pretty easy to reach via Discord. If you ever wanna chat with me there I can give you my tag! I also saw that Voltra has a server so I think I'll be joining soon.

As of posting this, my avatar has nothing equipped. Like... not even eyes. I'm not entirely sure how I wanna go about preparing her first outfit so I'd appreciate some tips! I also don't know how the currency works here. Teach me, fellow volties Q_Q

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 02:37:11 )

@vawnilla: Hey welcome to Voltra! What avatar sites have you been on in the past? We just got our new monthlies released. I'm about a donate since there is a bonus sale on and try them out. They could be good for your avatar?
I'll give you some stuff to start out with.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 02:52:03 )
heya! welcome to voltra!

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 03:15:21 )

welcome to voltra ~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 03:24:07 )

Welcome to Voltra! :3

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 04:10:28 )
Hello! Welcome!
I'm a lurker mostly but I've decided to try and say hello today. uwu
I hope you enjoy it here~!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 08:50:19 )

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!
Yesterday I, unfortunately, received some painful news, but I'm back today. Planning on doing my best to be positive and this community seems like a great place honestly <3 ;_;

@Totalanimefan: I feel like I've tried so many, but now that you ask I can't think of them?? I tried Gaia and I love the avatar possibilities but the economy is rough and I never made friends. The community doesn't seem to be the most friendly either. Tattered Weave sounded good, but the avatars weren't for me. I also never got into recolor.me. There were probably others but I don't remember... there have been so many!

Btw, sorry if this is a silly question, but what are "monthlies" here?

@kiwi: tysm, the event looks super cute! I'll definitely try to be around the forums :)

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 09:08:15 )
@vawnilla:
each month, voltra release a new pixel item called crate items. these crates can be bought by purchasing Ohms currency (thats donating money USD to voltra in Donate page)

each one crate can use up to 2 poses. one crate on the actual shops costs 250 ohms but if you have enough volts, you can buy them from other peeps who have extras in exchange thread. theyre usually 5k a pop (except rare crate item, theyre usually around 12k-15k volts)
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 10:08:48 )

@vawnilla: kairu answered before I did lol
I’m sorry you had painful news :(

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 10:28:23 )
Welcome vawnie!!
It's nice to meet ya~
Seems we both joined for similar reasons, haha!
Hope you're able to find some cute eye/hair items soon!

It's so cool to hear you're a full time artist as well! are you in-house or commission based?
Either way, super cool!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 08:50:29 )

@kiwi: thanks, i really appreciate it!

@Totalanimefan: thank you, it means a lot ;_;

@Keturah: You're out here lookin majestic as heck and I STILL haven't touched my avi cause I'm scared I won't be satisfied with what I come up with lmaooo. I'm not a full time artist yet, but it's my dream! I'd love to do personal commissions or work for video games. Been focusing on my mental health lately though, so motivation has been low.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 12:31:54 )
@vawnilla:
omg bless youu ;w;;;
I'm still learning layering on this site but I'm happy I was able to do something resembling a cute avatar on my first day LOL
I need to experiment with items but am still working out the best way to get new ones....
I'm used to my avatar site having a clear market place but this one seems to be user run and that kinda scares me to jump in ;w;
awhh I'm glad you've been focusing on yourself tho <3333

are you here to also maybe do some art? * v*
( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)
art dump ll instagram ll twitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.