Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Howdy Howdy Howdy

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 06:18:14 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Kreatura: For real. Voltra has so many great and lovely items and overall designs.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 06:21:16 )
@Moodybats: It's time to start collecting!

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 06:27:11 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Kreatura: Yesssss!
There is a price guide if you need it.
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/5113

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 07:00:49 )
Thank you :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 00:36:59 )
Hallo frend UwU <3

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 01:25:29 )
@Kreatura: I came from menewsha.. I was on other sites but wasn't on them long they weren't very active but can't remember they're names xD awk thank you ^.^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 01:45:37 )
@superzombiepotatoe: it’s you!! SZP! When did you join?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 01:54:40 )
@lilmisskushy: Yeah your username is very familiar from Mene~ glad to see you again.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 02:01:56 )
@kreatura: Wonder!! :D Uhh, I think day before yesterday, but I was a bit nervous to look around (I'm not great with avi sites anymore T_T). But it looks cool here so I might do O.O How's it for you??

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 02:17:59 )
@kreatura: I'm KushyKissez on menewsha.. nice to see you here :D

@Superzombiepotatoe: hey there :) it's nice to see you here too SZP :D

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 04:08:37 )
@superzombiepotatoe: Haha I know what you mean. On mene you have your niche but getting used to whole new site is a different game. People here are nice and welcoming there. Theres actually people to talk with here. :>

@lilmisskushy: I thought that was you. :>

I told Sleepy Anarchy that you guys are on here as well. He's not going to join though, hes gone off Avatar sites. :(

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 08:16:22 )
@kreatura: That's true >.< And with my timezone it makes chatting reeeeeally difficult on a site with a handful of people. Sucks tho, Mene was great T_T I'm super glad I've found a little group of you here!! <3<3<3 Ah, say hi to Sleepy for me :D But ya it does grow old on some people

@lilmisskushy: Hai! More Mene frends yay :DD

I think I should make a little Mene Refugee Hangout O.O

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 09:14:02 )
@superzombiepotatoe: Your'e like smack bang in the middle of my time (Aus) and America aren't you. Theres no winning :< Yeah I really miss it a lot. I have a lot of thoughts about it but I can't be bothered typing it out heheh. I will let him know you said hi! I might be able to convince him on a weekend or something. But yeah.. people just kinda grew out of avatar sites and moved onto other things like Discord etc which can attribute to menes decline but hey, at least we're here.

I would love that but I'm not sure if we could specifically mention Mene. You should totally make one anyway, just for other purposes. :>

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 11:04:42 )
Welcome to the site also!!!~
I didn't realise you were also new, haha!

I definitely agree with the compliment to the pixel artists. Some I've seen already are so detailed I'm in love!
I used to play a lot of gaiaonline and while I do love a lot of the items there, I love the more elongated and detailed look of these avatars!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 12:29:50 )
@keturah: We can be n00bs together. It's pretty easy to get a hang of this site. I love the guides they have, that was useful.

I felt they were similar to a small amount of Gaia artists that were my faves as well but yeah, I prefer the art and items on this site so far for sure. So much more detail. Mmmyis.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 12:32:03 )
@Kreatura: oh heya welcome to voltra! Ouo

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 12:33:12 )
@kairu: Oh heyo thank yo! :>

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 12:34:52 )
@Kreatura: good to see ya having the event items ouo

It's okay to get extras from the game before it's gone. You can sell those for more volts or ohms that way.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 12:43:16 )
@kreatura:
Yess!!! N00bs togetherr!!!
I'm still trying to work out the currency rate. Like what even are love letters??? can I open them???
Who knows when I'll find out ~

Oh speaking of gaia art, there was so many amazing artists! I still post on there and am friends with most of the active artists (we like to stick together it seems, haha!). It always surprises me just how skilled some artists are and still hang out on gaia!
Keeps me motivated to keep improving my own art as I've always loved drawing avatars. Maybe I'll set up shop here when I finally work out what's what.....
( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)
art dump ll instagram ll twitter

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/4 12:43:22 )
@kairu: I love them so much! The only other items I have bought on this avatar are the arm bandages and the bangs.
I almost have enough letters to get a bundle of items. :)

The daily change items are so good as well. I've gotten 3 so far. Is there a list of these items? I checked the museum but it doesn't seem to be up to date because these items mention Vibrance Day.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.