Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 20:12:40 )
It’s almost time to leave work..
I’ve almost posted 1,000 times...

Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 20:20:40 )

@GuttedBunny: Woo you can do it!!
Report

Donator — nyan? Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 20:21:09 )
neko says;
Good gravy, that's an awful lot of posts @ - @
Report

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 20:27:04 )
@RainbowPanda: woot woot :0000

@Neko: Ik @.@ I’m on too much

Report

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 20:49:13 )


Oh wow, lots of posting!!

Report

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 20:49:50 )
@Teemo: :))) yes yes yes! A lot of posting
Report

Donator — nyan? Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 21:10:39 )
neko says;
@GuttedBunny: And I'm not on nearly enough anymore. xD;
Report

Donator — Easterbun Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 21:12:21 )
@Neko: what do you mean .-.
Report

Donator — nyan? Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 21:18:22 )
neko says;
@GuttedBunny: ...Exactly what I said?
I used to post a ton, I was a top poster. Then I left for a little while.
Report

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — King Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 22:53:26 )
Youre not on enough
Report
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/23 23:38:29 )


thats a lot!
i've posted several hundred times a day before xD
when i was trying to get on the top poster board lmfao


Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.