Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 Talk with me and lets get letters.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 00:53:48 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

@Wildfire: How goes your day so far? Mine's shifted back to Game of Thrones 'nods'

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 01:18:02 )
@star2000shadow: My day has been ok - kind of annoying and kind of good. It has been a mix. Game of Thrones could be a good thing right about now...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 15:20:52 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger

Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: My day has been ok - kind of annoying and kind of good. It has been a mix. Game of Thrones could be a good thing right about now...

does give me something to watch 'nods' i also watch a lot of netflix 'nods'

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 20:14:30 )
@star2000shadow: I bet it does give you something to watch! I don't watch too much TV, but when I do, it does seem to be netflix

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 20:24:41 )

Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: I bet it does give you something to watch! I don't watch too much TV, but when I do, it does seem to be netflix

watch lots of netflix, its the only 'tv' i deal with cause yeah i don't pay for actual cable.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 20:29:47 )
@star2000shadow: No, we don't either. I don't know too many people who do any more!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 22:02:13 )

Sorry everyone! I've been pretty busy with binging Jojo and working on some personal projects. I wasn't up to replying at the time, but I can now.

@inatlaka: Thank you for drawing my avatar. I would have posted in the original posting, but things seemed to be off balanced and I didn't want to respond and mess up the order and confuse more people. ^^;;

@Unicorn: Yeah, that sounds like my current situation.

@Wildfire: No, not really. I don't do many colabs. ^^;; Plus it isn't often when that does happen.

@Synthetic Nature: Hey there. :) I came back since remembering this place mostly. xD But I'm on and off of here all the time. I'm mostly active on discord, twitter, and gaia. xD
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 22:09:32 )

Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: No, we don't either. I don't know too many people who do any more!

So how goes your day today hun? better then yesterday?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 22:20:40 )
@DragonicKittens: I understand.

@star2000shadow: Yeah, better than yesterday for sure! Thank you for asking. <3 How are you? How is your day today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 23:52:26 )

Wildfire:

@star2000shadow: Yeah, better than yesterday for sure! Thank you for asking. <3 How are you? How is your day today?

I'm good, just floating along today, nothing i have to do, no where i have to go so im just relaxing and putteringa round.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 00:21:52 )

I am looking for some items in my quest thread!
I can offer a trade or art for them!

@DragonicKittens: Ye'. Same. I'm not good at chatting. I prefer lurking. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 00:37:46 )
@DragonicKittens: yeah, it is crazy for how things have been as of lately.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 00:46:26 )
@star2000shadow: /late reply/ ... I just saw this.
Puttering is good... isn't it? And relaxing is definitely a good thing!!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 00:56:11 )

Hellooooooooo!! I think i remember you. my mind is mushy still so it doesn't like to brain memory right xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 03:55:21 )

Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: /late reply/ ... I just saw this.
Puttering is good... isn't it? And relaxing is definitely a good thing!!

late reply is fine 'nods' late is better then nothing haha. i'd perfer a late reply to no reply.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 13:37:41 )
@star2000shadow: That's understandable. I do try to reply, but sometimes a notification gets lost in the list. Feel free to ping me whenever.

How are you -how is everyone- today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 22:57:05 )

Wildfire:
@star2000shadow: That's understandable. I do try to reply, but sometimes a notification gets lost in the list. Feel free to ping me whenever.

How are you -how is everyone- today?

will do, just woke up today, got a crink in my neck..or muscle caught makes moving my head hard 'makes face' how goes your day?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 01:06:17 )

@star2000shadow: I legit' thought you were IO posting there! XD
Long time, no see! How's things! /Hugs!

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 02:29:47 )
@star2000shadow: Eh, my day went.... and I"m hanging in there, thanks.
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 03:40:33 )

Synthetic Nature:

@star2000shadow: I legit' thought you were IO posting there! XD
Long time, no see! How's things! /Hugs!

'blinks' you did 'happy squee' oh thank you so much for the compliment.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.