Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Bathroom Themes

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 17:41:39 )

Does anyone else have like a theme for their bathroom? Geeky, rustic, plain solid colours? I just ordered a Deadpool bathroom set. Needed a new bath mat anyway.

Donator — ♥? Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 19:45:56 )
I’ve always wanted a sunflower-y bathroom

One day I will, one day
FC SW-5104-7051-7446

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 19:57:11 )

I like to keep my ganon statue in my bathroom
but I also have a curtain with cute puppies all over it

so
there's not much of a theme
I just like to shove my toys everywhere :vanora_xd:

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 20:10:27 )

I just redid my bathroom and I wasn't sure what the theme should be. I knew I wanted white subway tile for the wall in the shower/tub combo and then big black hexagon tiles for the floor.
So in the end I went for a white and black bathroom. I like it and it is pretty classic instead of trendy. I knew I didn't want a bathroom that I would hate in 5 years XD

Bonus: It looks like a nice hotel bathroom XD

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 20:15:17 )

@totalanimefan:
a black and white bathroom actually sounds super awesome!

... all the tooth paste splatters would show up more :vanora_xd:

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 20:15:45 )

@Jolly: That's actually how giving my bathroom a theme came about. I needed somewhere to put all of my Deadpool stuff. So now that's what the theme is going to be.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 20:23:27 )

@another movie addict:
Hahhaa yeah I'll probably end up doing that too. I've thought about making a water pokemon themed bathroom as an excuse to place my gyarados statue in there. I know where to make custom shower curtains >>
But that'll wait until I have my own place. I'm sure my mom wouldn't approve of me removing the puppies curtain hahaha

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 20:27:03 )

@Jolly: I still live at home too, but like I'm really the only person who uses my bathroom. So I put my Deadpool wall scroll, and a print in there. Since I ran out of wall space for them in my bedroom. Just a few minutes ago I painted something to add to the decor in there. And I found this really awesome Lego Deadpool toilet paper holder.

I have a bit of money saved up for spending at Disney World, but I'm almost positive that it'll get canceled because of the virus. So if it does get canceled, I'm going to use what I saved up to totally deck out my bathroom instead.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 20:33:31 )

@Jolly: Haha I thought about that. I'm a month in and still loving it. XD I still feel like I walked into a nice hotel bathroom instead of my bathroom

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 21:05:12 )

Our bathroom is lime green. It looks terrible lmao.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 21:08:51 )

@sunny: Do you wanna change it?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 21:10:34 )

@Another Movie Addict: we only recently did it. My brother did it and he did a terrible job tbh.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 21:13:09 )

@sunny: That sucks.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 21:24:54 )

@another movie addict:
Haha thats awesome your family lets you do that!
Mine have gotten so obsessed with their house so its best that I touch it as little as possible xD
They want to turn around and sell it for more, so its a bit understandable in that they want every inch of it to be perfect.

Aww I also wanted to go to disney world this year but that was at the very start of the virus thing, so it definitely did get cancelled. I was born and raised in orlando so wanted to show my bf where I'm from ^^ next year maybe!

@totalanimefan:
That's awesome! I love that feeling stepping into a room that is just so well organized and designed, it feels like its set up like a hotel haha
My homes never had that feeling cause I end up with my nerdy posters and junk all over the place xd

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 21:31:55 )

@Jolly: Normally I try to keep all my weirdness just in my bedroom, but then I decided that wasn't fair.

We were going in May for my birthday, but I'm not sure is quarantine will be over by then. I hope so though.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 21:34:26 )

@Jolly: Yes I love that feeling too! I wish that I could get the rest of my house to feel like that. I'm not sure how though XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 21:45:57 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

It's multiple people and one small bathroom total themed

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/21 02:33:13 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

I don't even have a theme for my bathroom. And it's plain and simple.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/21 02:46:34 )

@ChiffonOrange: Nothing wrong with that, simple and plain can be nice in its own way.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/21 02:48:40 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@Another Movie Addict: Hmmm... True. *nods*

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.