Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Stimulus Checks

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 21:34:56 )
@Bonnie: Oh, I know this is something "special"...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 00:38:51 )

@Wildfire: yeah and my state just announced that they public schools K-12 are not going back to school for the remainder of the school year..,

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 00:59:11 )
@Bonnie: I know that decision is still undetermined for some states, but I suspect most are going to go that route.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 01:00:49 )

@Wildfire: yeah I’m sure more will follow. It’s like this is a moment in history for us to reflect on. How crazy it all is.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 01:01:46 )
@Bonnie: It is definitely crazy and yes, it is one for the history books. It's something that will re-define us all.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 01:19:08 )

@Wildfire: yeah I can already see myself explaining to grand children and great grandchildren about the Coronavirus...i dunno it’s kind of strange to think about it like that

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 01:56:27 )
@Bonnie: it's just the reality...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 01:58:33 )

@Wildfire: yeah. It is. How has your been?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 01:59:26 )
@Bonnie: I'm doing ok. Just keeping myself busy. You?
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 02:02:36 )

@Wildfire: that’s good. I am doing much of the same. Just chilling and working I just got off work. Or well signed out of the program we use to track our hours

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 18:28:48 )
There's something foul about the air here...

I hate people like that, they need to keep up with the news to see when others are getting them, then be patient. Seriously, you guys do not deserve that, it's not your fault and you shouldn't have to deal with that

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 02:03:17 )
@Bonnie: does the place you work at have anything to so with the stimulus checks at all? If not, that sounds real odd that people would be calling in regards to them...

Speaking of Trumpbux(lol), I just splurged and plunked down about $50 to get a bunch of anime I wanted to watch/finish watching...

What can I say? Sentai had a bunch of stuff I wanted at a good sale price. Plus, free shipping once you buy more than $50 worth of stuff.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 02:12:07 )

@onsenmark: well not really, but as a helpline we kind of were tasked with just giving out the basic normal information to help stop rumors. so yeah, people think we are more involved than we actually are. but that is fine, it also happens when we get hit by hurricanes too.

oooh anime sounds like funnnnn

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 02:13:08 )

@grost: yeah, we understand that it is a stressful time, but it's like when you put yourself in their shoes you can tell they are so far gone in desperation it's not healthy. so it sucks and all, but I am hoping more people have already gotten them.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 02:20:23 )
@Bonnie: Okay, that makes a bit more sense, then.

And the best part of all that animu is that I finally get to finish Bodacious Space Pirates, lol.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/17 07:41:51 )

@onsenmark: yeah some days it’s a good day and some days it isn’t but with the pandemic every day is bad day for a lot of people in need

Oooh~ I’m glad you gets the anime’s you wants!!

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 02:38:23 )

where df is my stimulus check why aren't you doing your job

jk

...but i haven't gotten mine and my grandma keeps bugging me to check for it. dunno why she's so interested; it's not like I'm gonna share it with her if/when it comes. >:^(

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/18 21:16:15 )

@Count Trashula: xD yeah I dunno. I don’t qualify for one I guess since I’m still a dependent and my parents claimed me on their taxes which is fine I can live without it since I’m still working and I’m getting OT. But it would have still been nice or whatever.

I wonder why she’s so bothered lol

bloop

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 03:18:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I’m sorry people are taking out their anger on you. ): The government is really handling the stimulus checks crappily, and it’s hard to get straight answers so that makes people feel anxious. Still no excuse to treat people like crap.
Oof, I’m not sure if I’m getting a check... when I filed my 2018 taxes, I had to fill out a special form because I worked overseas. Regretting procrastinating doing my taxes this year... )x But even so, I’m still not going to call up people and yell at them to get answers.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 08:03:42 )

So far what I know is you get a stimulus check if you filed 2018 and 2019 taxes.
Most of my friends received theres.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.