Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Drinks of choice during the shutdown?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 19:54:33 )

@Castiel: wow that sucks :(
@Faenoire: huh that is unique. I tend not to like the big American soda companies because their sodas are too sweet for me.
@grost: some good OJ sounds wonderful!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 19:55:46 )

@Unicorn: those all sound amazing. Where did you get them from?
@Count Trashula: I love cold pressed juices. I hate the price though. Lol
@PurpdaBurpPurp: good that you could go for a walk but it sounds like it wasn’t a nice one.

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 20:16:06 )

"These make me very happy..."

@Totalanimefan: It does,but I'm used to it by now.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 20:29:17 )

@Castiel: how are you doing today? Besides tired lol

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:01:28 )

@Totalanimefan: Not too bad! I'm kind of a little anxious though. I have to go to the store soon,and I haven't been to an actual grocery store since all this corona stuff started. I'm not looking forward to whatever might be different (limiting the amount of customers inside stores like I've read about,etc.) How are you?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:05:29 )

@Castiel: that same thing has be worried too. Could you try delivery or even pick up in store? That’s a lot better.

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:14:40 )

@Totalanimefan: Glad I'm not alone in that! I'm usually pretty anxious in general when I shop because I can't drive (so I rely on rides from family),and I tend to lose track of time when I'm in the store,and I worry about being in there too long. I could! I didn't even think of that. I guess maybe I'm also a bit anxious because I haven't done my usual monthly shopping since all this started (I've just been going to the corner store for what I need.) But,I need cat food and the convenience store only has a super tiny bag.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:29:48 )
@Totalanimefan: the store, my mom, other family

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:41:47 )

@Castiel: What about ordering the cat food from amazon?
Also if you do need to go in person make a list that is in order of how you would find it in the store. Go to the store with that list and a game plan XD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:42:01 )

@Unicorn: Just like the supermarket?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:45:31 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah, someday I'd like to get other teas like blooming teas that bloom in glass teapots, if you've never heard of those find a video about them it is verry neat to watch, but I'd also would love to make some homemade teas like minty teas, lavander teas, and stinging nettle tea for winter

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:47:09 )

@Unicorn: Blooming teas are really pretty. The problem that I have with them is that they don't have a lot of taste, but boy are they pretty!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:49:07 )
@Totalanimefan: they are blooming teas that have mint, and other flavors to them. What ones have you tried is there a type of brand?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:50:44 )

@Unicorn: I've tried the ones from Teavana. They had a few different kinds. Jasmine and Mint, and I forget the other flavor.

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 22:02:24 )

@Totalanimefan: Ooh. That's a good idea. I didn't even think about getting it online. Thanks! I don't know if it's in that order,but I've got a list. I can do thiiiiis.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 22:25:46 )

@Castiel: It is hard to get delivery but sometimes you can get it for days in advance.

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 22:51:51 )

@Totalanimefan: That's true. All I can do is try it. I'll probably just go so I won't have to wait. I wouldn't mind if I wasn't running low. I usually get a 5 lb. bag and that lasts for the month,and I wasn't expecting all this so I didn't think to stock up...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 23:04:07 )
@Totalanimefan: if I ever find a good brand, I'll have to let you know
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 00:44:14 )

@Castiel: I was able to get a delivery slot today. It took a lot of time waiting for the slots to open but I got one!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 00:45:15 )

@Unicorn: Thanks! I like the brand T2 in general. They remind me on Teavana. There is one in our mall, I don't know if there is one near you. I guess you could order online.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.