Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:46:49 )


panda you so are not evil xDDD


Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:47:04 )

Let me be the cute one.
@Panda: I didn't know pandas were evil.
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:47:05 )

I want some bomb ass winter items!

Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:47:16 )

Winter event yes. A christmas event can die. Do not need ugly ass items.
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:47:24 )
I'm testing my signature and it most likely won't work so ya
Report
*.  

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:47:45 )

@Panda: Me too!
@vengeance: Lol they wont be ugly!
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:47:52 )

@vengeance: haha I know someone who hates Christmas as much as you lmao

Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:47:59 )


I dont care for christmas items either.
wintery themed would be soo much better.
snowflakes and blue and whatnot xDD snoooww.



Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:48:09 )

@Bammy: gurl you need the img things like I showed u
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:48:12 )

I want some snow item!


Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:48:38 )

Snow items you can use all year round.

Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:48:39 )

@Bammy: Hey there bammy. Your pic url always needs to end with .png, .jpg, .gif etc.
Report


Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:48:50 )

I was literally talking about winter items yesterday and how many ideas I had for items.
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:49:07 )

That sounds nice !

Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:49:08 )


rainbowp; you should post your ideas in the idea thread then c:


Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:49:29 )

Yeah, go post your ideas.

Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:49:39 )

@pixiebuns: It's not winter yet tho
I also want fall leaves as an item
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:50:05 )

I’m so sleepy :(

Report

Donator — Puzzling Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:50:17 )


I went to get soup. Come back to 33 new replies...lol
Report
|

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 02:50:36 )


@rainbowpanda: it doesnt have to be. and the earlier you post it the more likely they might be made c:


awwe panda :<


Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.