Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 02:36:54 )
Hello everyone! Please call me Fuwa. I am new here (excuse the lack of dressed up avatar...) and am hoping to make some friends and socialize more than I do in every day life. I draw and have been suffering crazy art block and hope I can get past it soon >_<; uh yeah so hello to everyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 02:45:21 )
Q t e a p o n:

thank you! I love your avatar and all the pink! * A *

Day is going pretty well, made some progress in my gacha phone games today on some events so that is nice! I'm so excited and happy to see we can post gifs and stuff on here! (≧∇≦)/

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 02:52:55 )
@q t e a p o n:

Love it! I love the size of the avatars here on voltra and look forward to more development. I've wanted to learn to pixel but I was never good at it lol so I'll stick to drawing. I appreciate the random number generators and everything as well! I really do enjoy the forum set up and think I'm just old that I prefer this format of socializing lol man I remember role playing on proboards and stuff back in the day. Even yahoo groups was going! So I'm very happy to have found this place (Thanks Reddit)!

Oh man I am in idol hell and am playing the new Love Live game. I love love live (say that three times fast) and cute animu kawaii moe stuff haha

Thank you so much for the trade and item T u T I can finally dress my avvie!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 02:59:36 )
cute avy >u<

welcome!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:05:09 )
@Kairu: omg thank you so much! Your avvie is beautiful!! ( ♡ ∀ ♡ )

@q t e a p o n: No, I'm going to pass on it. I love the art style and the characters and customization seems super adorable and nice, but for some weird reason I never got into the AC franchise. I REALLY tried with the 3DS version and it just didn't click with me... It has everything I love but it seemed to lack a direction for me-- which I know is the point as you can do whatever. But rpgs are more my gameplay thing. I might be convinced and get it later or I'll just get it for my boyfriend if he wants it!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:09:49 )
Suddenly, I have this urge to watch K-on!. I don't know why.

also hi
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:14:24 )
@onsenmark: one of the og moe shows lol that and Lucky Star. Good times, good times.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:17:15 )
@Q t e a p o n

Yeah I agree with what you are saying! I think AC will be more fun when you have other people to talk about and share like friend towns and progress--I think you can do that. If that is the case I will probably try it some more then! Though I did hear a rumor that the new animal crossing is limited to only one save file per switch console... which I hope is not the case, but we will see.

I am in the middle of revamping everything currently so I don't have anything posted anywhere ^^; just made a twitter literally yesterday but haven't done much. But would you be okay if I doodled your avatar? As a thank you for being so kind and friendly?~

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:23:56 )

@fuwapuff: hi welcome. I love the avatar already. We have kinda like a gacha here on Voltra known as Orbs (people normally call them random item generators instead of gacha though).

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:26:21 )

hello and welcome to voltra!

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:30:44 )
hello! welcome~ you're looking sooo cute and pink >U<

e

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:44:05 )
@fuwapuff: Hello and welcome dear! Hope you enjoy chats and hunting items on here!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:53:40 )
Q t e a p o n:

oh... my GOD!!! Iaghfadfh. WHAT. I was not expecting such a lovely gift in return jfc I love it T___T ahhh!! I was so shocked when I came back on here and saw it during my sketching so I had to add some color on your picture! oh god here is yours! I hope you like it T u T

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 05:00:31 )
Totalanimefan:

@fuwapuff: hi welcome. I love the avatar already. We have kinda like a gacha here on Voltra known as Orbs (people normally call them random item generators instead of gacha though).

Oh interesting! Thanks for the heads up on that! also love your avatar as well! What would be your favorite anime series? like... top 5?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 05:01:04 )
@inatlaka: Thank you so much!~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 05:01:28 )
@eyry: Haha thank you! Yours is blue and magical! I love it!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 05:02:15 )
@Miss Sandman: Thank you! Is there a post somewhere with the available items or a way to see what items are out? Like a database or something? I love your avatar! God, everyone here is so creative!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 05:05:41 )
@fuwapuff: omggg your art is great! and adorable!

also watch out for posting too many times in a row. we're only allowed to double post here. you can mention several people at once in a post though~

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 05:07:49 )
@Voltie omg thank you for letting me know. I just realized I can't go back and delete posts either ^^;; I'll be more careful ahhh...

thank you so much, this is the first time in months have I even drawn anything so I'm thankful something came of it~

Drawn by Q t e a p o n

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 05:08:47 )

Hello and welcome!
You have such a sweet art style. I hope you'll use Voltra to get past your art block!
You can make pretty good (Voltra) money selling art.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.