Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [b]Two worlds One brain[/b]

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 20:37:10 )
Sherlock: Alive why didn’t you tell me you were hurt? I thought I was stressing you out by being hurt, I know it freaks Watson out.*he winces as she cleans his arms* Hurts like hell- *he realizes his burns aren’t really anything compared to her wound* I’m sorry Alice I- uh what happened? Was it Thomas? *his face is twisted in concern* Jesus Alice I was complaining about some burns and you have a hole in your side! *He sees Alice standing up* Alice! Don’t go please. *his voice breaks a little* I am really worried about you, I know you say you can’t really feel the pain but... *he gets flustered* I- I care about you Alice and I want you to be able to tell me if you’re hurt and how you’re feeling. Things like that... don’t go. *he almost whispers the last part realizing his emotions are all over the place*

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 21:12:42 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Alice: It was thomas and his drug crew.....but i'm going to be okay*she's saying this to convince herself slightly. she sighs softly as she sits back down carefully.* Sherlock i didn't tell you because i didn't realize until i got you into bed.......you shouldn't stress out and watson could tell i was hurt before i could even tell...* She looks at watson* Watson mind giving us a moment?....*Watson could tell from her weaking expression and nodded.*

Watson:Sherlock keep her awake .Alice, i'll go get you a new sweater and something to help with your wound...* He leaves*

Alice: i have several holes in my side but...it's fine. i've gotten worse than this before on my own. i won't leave if you don't want me to.*She looks at him, her expression seems abit calmed but clearly she can feel this pain now.she also noticed the voice crack* Sherlock, don't worry about me. i'll be fine; i always end up fine. I'll tell you if i am and i'm not sure if i can tell you how i'm feeling considering you're emotions are everywhere compared to mine.*She moves her chair closer to him and holds his hand softly. she had a soft heart beat but it picks up every few beats to a more stronger one.* Why are you flustered?.....the sherlock holmes i know, never weakens down to a flustered or flabbergasted state such as your own unless there's a really explainable reason behind his thought process to why he is...*she teases him a little smiling softly,the bleeding from her wound is slowing down but it's still painful yet she doesn't show much reaction to it.*

(im going aw from your response. it's sooo good.)

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 23:28:34 )
Sherlock: I just want to be able to help you Alice. Thank you for staying it means the world to me *he smiles as his face turns dark red* I didn’t realize someone could make me feel so flustered. *he takes her hand again* Alice i swear I can get my emotions under control just the feeling of not knowing if you were ok. It was something I had never felt before. With other people I know that I can help them and I can deduct how to fix it. With you I couldn’t... the emotions I was feeling were so overpowering that I was stuck. I couldn’t decide if the pain was from stress or a physical pain and it..it hurt to think about you being in any pain. *his eyes well up a little* I’m sorry if I freaked you out by trying to stand up, I was going to see if you were ok. You mean so much to me Alice.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 00:25:55 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Alice:* notices he turned a deep red. this made her smile go to an shocked smiled.* sherlock you can help me by just not harming yourself. your welcome...i should be sitting regardless. *she notice he showed obvious signs of liking her.* I believe you can take control of your emotions but what you just explained to me points out you may*she got alittle quieter* like me or even.... *she doesn't finish the sentence and became blushed her self.* J-just...next time if you need something text or call....*she wanted to say more but watson came in.She tried to finish her words but they got stuck in her throat.*

Watson: Ah alright Sherlock, Alice needs to go finish up whatever conversation you two are having and alice meet me in your room.*he leaves once more with the medical kit*

Alice: * she's looking down knowing she's unsure now.* I-i.......actually...i got those emotions when you were in the hospital...it freaked me out....it was stronger than anything else.....I-i should go...im probably going to pass out if watson doesn't tend to me...*She looks up at him her eyes filled with a different type of interest and her blush was lighter than sherlocks*But i must say*she starts to smile* You look dashing with a flustered look on your face and complimentary red blush is just perfect on you.*She lets go of him hand leaning over to kiss his forehead softly and leans back wincing softly* Good night sherlock...* she picks up the remainder of what watson left behind* I'll check in on you in the morning..watson has night duty with you.

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 23:59:58 )
Sherlock: I promise not to harm myself anymore Alice. I do believe that I do like you Alice you are truly one of a kind. Unique in everything possible. I will call you next time Alice because I love hearing your voice. Has anyone ever told you your voice is remarkably calming, at least to me. *his face has gone a lighter shade of red but he is definitely still blushing* *Watson walks in* She will be right out in a second! Alice, as weird as it might be I find it extremely comforting that you were feeling the same way when I was in the hospital. *he can tell she’s getting weaker* you should go before I have to identify you from the morgue. Goodnight Alice I- I’ll miss you.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 00:10:11 )
@Midnight Asmodo: (ooof she isnt that dead)

Alice:*she smiles and looks at him * Thank you sherlock. we'll continue this in the morning and see where we stand. Silly i'll on be in bed two walls away from you. *her smile is sweeter.*But i'll miss you too. sleep tight.*She leaves the room going back to her room where watson had a doctor in there for her. a real one not him. She had a blush on her face as she got tended to and fixed up. this time she couldn't tear any stitches up or hurt herself. She passed out after the doctor tended to her and left. Her phone nearby as always.*

Watson:*leaves alice alone with the doctor to bring Sherlock some dinner and tea.**knocks on the door before entering*Alright sherlock i've got some dinner and tea for you.*he's smiling, since he may have heard the confession . He sets the tray down over Sherlocks lap.* Ah so what were you and Alice talking about?*he takes a seat in the chair where alice had been sitting. *

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 05:25:28 )
@alicethemadhatter: (lol Sherlocks dramatic)

Sherlock: bye Alice. Hello my dear Watson. Me and Alice were just chatting, getting to know each other. We have only met just a while ago it doesn’t hurt catching up with partners. Why do you care anyway? * he still has a faint blush and was trying to hide it with his hands*

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 09:53:48 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Watson: I care because she was blushing up a storm and alice never is the one to blush like that.*he grins* *he can notice the blush either way*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 20:37:00 )
Sherlock: we were just talking to each other about life and other things *clears his throat* but that shouldn’t be your concern Watson. Unless you’re jealous?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 00:03:36 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

watson: Why would i be jealous? she's a little sister to me almost in some ways. I'm just happy she found someone she can like in that way.* watson wasn't jealous just curious.he saw Alice as a little sister almost* Anyway sherlock you need to eat. would you like for me to help or let you do it on your own?*watson sat there *

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:17:08 )
Sherlock: Nice to see that you care then Watson. I don’t know why you would be jealous sorry if just slipped out. *he laughs nervously* Don’t know what got ahold of me. I can get up on my own Watson thank you for the invitation of your help. *he grabs his crutches and pulls himself up* Your lead Watson

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:46:24 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Watson:*lets sherlock eat helping him if needed.*Perhaps you're scared of just losing her to someone if you believed i was jealous. you could even be dare i say *he's teasing now* Love her.

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:40:18 )
Sherlock: What! John Hamish Watson that is preposterous! You know my heart is an iron cage and is always guarded against the worthless emotion called love! *his face goes red as he looks down at his food* And supposed I did love her, that’s none of your business

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:44:05 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Watson:*he pauses for a minute before starting to laugh to himself for short minute.*....oooo i can't wait to see what you two do. I dont think your iron cage was strong enough to keep her out when you gave her the key. The emotion isn't worthless and supposedly what if alice heard you say that? how'd you think she react?considering she does seem to love you in all aspects.*He raised an eyebrow knowing this will be good to hear considering sherlock is blushed*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:53:57 )
Sherlock: Don’t tell Alice I said that!*he panicked a little* I guess I did end up giving her the key *he laughs quietly* And I don’t know what kind of stuff you think we’ll be doing Watson, we just barley know each other. I didn’t realize that Alice loved me.. I was hoping it wasn’t one sided

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 05:00:30 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Watson:*smiles and rolls his eyes* That will be up to me if i tell her....but i'll probably forget after i go to sleep later.*He noticed new behavior from Sherlock* Just flirting geez Sherlock im not the bad guy you seem to look at me like. at least it isnt one sided-*There's a soft banging on the floor of ms.hudson telling them to go to sleep.*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 05:13:21 )
Sherlock: Sorry Watson I know you’re not a bad guy I’m just really nervous about the whole Alice thing. It’s good to know she feels the same then. *hears Mrs. Hudson* sorry Mira Hudson we’ll go to bet in just a bit

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 10:24:05 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Watson: As i can tell*He picks up the tray with empty bowls and such on it.*I'll leave you be sherlock try to get some rest. You're going to need it if the DI comes in tomorrow. *He was standing with the tray* Dont tell alice i told you her little secret. Also good night sherlock.*

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 16:37:36 )
Sherlock: goodnight Watson.

-the next day-

Sherlock: *he wakes up stretching then grabbing his crutches* I think I’ll make some tea for us. *he goes into the kitchen to make some tea* I wonder how Alice is sleeping.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 23:50:39 )
@Midnight Asmodo:

Watson:*Asleep in his room*

Alice:*dressed in some nice house wear and came down to make some breakfast alittle while after Sherlock was making tea. She sees Sherlock and sighs, smiling per usual*You're going to be the death of me one day, take a seat sherlock.*She pulls a chair out for him and another setting a pillow on it for his leg. She seemed alot better and energized. *

Come join me at my lil
&

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.