Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 03:28:50 )

No problem total.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 03:29:45 )


bye total!
and my font is the normal one btw. xD
*rolls*
sorry i vanished guys, bf came home and we are getting ready to go do laundry and such.


Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 03:33:13 )
@Paranoia: I slept great and thank you.
@Lunakiri: did you sleep well?
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 03:36:03 )

Hey there unicorn
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 03:52:46 )

So my new posting style is done :)
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 03:54:59 )

I’m stuck at work you guys.

Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 03:55:31 )

@Panda: Sorry to hear that panda. I guess it is also boring then?
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 03:55:57 )

@vengeance: super duper boring.

Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 03:56:34 )

@Panda: That really sucks.
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 03:57:53 )

Come save me!

Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 04:00:27 )

@Panda: I wish I could. But it is almost bedtime for me.
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 04:01:24 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank you total :)
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 04:03:44 )

I was just browing my paid pixel folder. I knew which paid pixel website I wanted to use. So I then looked through all halloween stuff.
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 04:05:05 )
@vengeance: Hello, sorry for my late reply I was texting my other half
and I was also texting a friend of mine. How are you doing?
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 04:06:03 )

@Totalanimefan: Yes my folder is huge XD
@Unicorn: I am doing good. Almost ready to go to bed XD
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 04:07:15 )

@Totalanimefan: About 10 minutes.
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 04:07:59 )
@vengeance: well hopefully you have a great night's rest,
sorry to ask you this but what dress is that with the white buttons?
glad you're doing good
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 04:09:32 )

@Unicorn: The dress I am using is called Wendy's Dress :)
@Totalanimefan: It is weekend so no work for me. It is past midnight for me.
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 04:10:57 )
@vengeance: Oh I may have to go look at it in the shop
and thank you I'll be back in a bit
Report
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/21 04:12:09 )

I am leaving you guys. I am getting sleepy. Bye bye. Talk to you guys again later :)
Report


You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.