Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange doneso -- spent all my muns

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/02/27 03:12:26 )


I have 15k volts and artistic capabilities
I dont know what the actual value of this item is coming out of a RIG, so feel free to enlighten me if you'd know!
Or just tell me what you want and I'll see what I can muster.
I'll die for this item
not really but I'd enjoy it. maybe 2 later on

Art would be like this (I can do half body!) if my 15k is too small on its own, I can pay with BOTH art and volts. Just let me know what you need x


fyi I dont have ohms cause I'm a broke college student

*edit
no longer buying :D
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/02/27 03:36:36 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

Good luck with finding a dragon. That one and the tiger are so hard to find. I wish I could give you one, but I only managed to get one from opening 4 bundles.


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/02/27 03:45:30 )


@Jolly: Sadly, I don't have a dragon to give you. But if you ever decide to sell your art services, lemme know, hey? ~<3


Report
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/02/27 04:24:33 )


Its alright, I get that its a rare one xD
and yeah, I dont normally offer my art services lately cause college has me so busy, but I definitely can see myself doing so later this year when I finish! <3
By then I'll actually have time to devote to it
For now I can at least guarantee one drawing for a single item like this ^^
Report

Donator — PomePome Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/02/27 07:05:00 )
Yes this one really seems rare i just have one from opening 15 rabbit orbs
Report
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/02/28 02:36:33 )


@totalanimefan:
oooh yes please! I'll send you a trade for it ^^
thank youuu
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/02/28 02:38:21 )


@miss sandman:
Seems like it! Its cool you ended up getting so many orbs <3 haha
Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.