Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Newcomer supply depot

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 00:14:28 )
I'm also a connoisseur of deer items...obviously.
I don't have any spares to be able to give away, yet.
@Erebus: Have you started a quest thread?

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 00:24:42 )
@Kairu: Oooh. I might just have to buy some ohms then. Thanks for the heads up!

@Booderdooder: Not yet. It's only my third day in here so I don't really know what all items there are. I might start one soon. I've been looking through the exchange forum trying to get an idea of how items are typically priced.
Your Avi is super adorbs btw.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 00:27:56 )

@Erebus: We have an item museum where you can view all items. And a price guide to see what items are going for.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 00:28:16 )
@Erebus: Thank you ;-; I always start a new avatar site with a deer avi

I started earlier this week, but I think I had my quest thread up by the second day?
There's a thread on the home page that's got an archive of all the past crates and orbs and non-store items.
Here it is!

My quest thread is in the signature under my post, if you wanna see how it's laid out (or chat there).
I got almost all of my deer themed stuff from having made one.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 00:39:15 )
@vengeance: I know. I'm just too lazy to look through all the items right now. XD haha

@Booderdooder: Ooooh. Your thread is so well organized.
Maybe I'll get to making one tonight or tomorrow.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 00:53:13 )
@Erebus: Thanks! It took me longer than I'd like to admit :D
If you'd like any help, let me know!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 01:19:55 )
@Booderdooder: Thank you! I will definitely ask if I need anything. I think I'm gonna borrow the bf's laptop. It will probably be easier to code my posts on that rather than on my phone. But he's not home and I can't find the charger for it.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 01:35:16 )
@Erebus: I heard Voltra on mobile is actually really good, but I still haven't tried it.
I steal my boyfriend's surface pro to do classwork usually, since it's something I've been debating buying for myself anyway.
Every time I have the money to get a tablet or laptop, I talk myself out of it. Dunno when there might be an emergency I need that money for >>;

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 01:46:05 )
@Booderdooder: It works really well. I haven't tried coding posts with it yet. I might just have to roll on over to the test forum and play around with it for a bit.
The only thing I have trouble doing is clicking "mark as read" on my notifications but that's just probably my fat fingers. Lol

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 01:49:33 )
@Erebus: Oh, nah, I heard that's difficult for most everyone lmao
I'll have to try it when I'm on campus tomorrow, but my nails are long (minus the ones that SNAP and BETRAYED ME), so I'll
probably have trouble hitting all the buttons too

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 01:57:06 )
@Booderdooder: the notification window is the only thing I've found so far that can't zoom in on. It would be easier to click if I could just make it a little bigger.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 01:57:51 )
@Erebus: You gotta finesse it. Voltra is training your dexterity.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 02:01:26 )
@Booderdooder: It's testing my patience too. It took me 5 tries earlier to clear my notifications. I just kept clicking on the most recent one and then having to wait for the page to load and try again. Lol

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 02:03:22 )
@Erebus: It will all pay off in the end, grasshopper.
Who knows when you might need the skill to perfectly put your fingertip on a pixel.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 02:19:06 )
@Booderdooder: there should be a game called Touch That Pixel. You have to touch one pixel and nothing else. No zooming in allowed. Haha

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 02:21:47 )
@Erebus: I would like for there to be games here...
My old avatar site had their own version of Tetris. I wasted MANY a high school class playing it on the laptops.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 02:37:11 )
@Booderdooder: The last site I was on had games and puzzles too. It was easy fun way to earn currency when nobody was posting.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 02:39:01 )
@Erebus: I wonder how hard it would be to program a simple tetris type game...
Not that I'm not already WAY over my head with project ideas.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 02:42:05 )
@Booderdooder: I learned how to program basic point and click games in highschool on Adobe flash. And it doesn't seem that hard. But I just wonder how hard it would be with flash no longer being a thing.
And not only would they have to find a programmer but artists too. And probably more servers to support it which can be pricey.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 02:44:32 )
@Erebus: Oof, I forgot all about Flash being gone. I don't know how to do any kind of programming myself,
but I AM an artist

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.