Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 03:05:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I hope you can get back into cooking when you move out. I used to eat out or cook at my friend’s house when I was still living with my parents, so I understand not wanting to be near them for too long.
I’ve been meaning to get a new wok. Making fried rice in a regular pan is annoying. )x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 03:06:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Yaaaaassssss, pray to the guardians for them to update soon, and for all the orbs I open be filled with virgos, Capricorns, and cancers.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 03:28:16 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard

evening everyone 'sleepy blink' how goes?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 03:28:46 )
I like to cook when I have the time and energy, but a lot of times I'm too tired. I used to cook all the time, and make everything from scratch

@Tsundererra: I hope you get the orbs you're looking for! I'm thinking of donating so I can get an orb set and be guaranteed the astrologer

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 03:30:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

It’s def more challenging to mix everything up without making a mess. And I thought you said you lit an incest for me. xD WHOOPS.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 03:33:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@athabm: It’s harder to cook if you’re always busy or tired. There are some days I just grab a yogurt for dinner because I’m just not in the mood. T^T
And thank yoooou~
I have a lot of astrologers if you need one. I keep getting them from the common orbs. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 03:56:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@koneko: LOL, I would hope not. It would not be worth pursuing those items if it was required. >__>;;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 04:25:25 )
@Tsundererra: I would love an astrologer, but I don't know that I have anything good to trade you. I just really love the star chart BG

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 04:41:24 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard

star's happy with the way her avi went 'nods'

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 04:43:24 )
Its a very good avi, Star

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 04:44:13 )

thanks but it feels like she's missing somethign so im trying to figure out what it is..maybe sparkles who knows.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 04:53:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@athabm: You don’t have to trade me anything. I have waaaay too many of them. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 04:54:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Good Koneko. We must keep this site pure.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 04:57:15 )

wowowow y'all have been working on posting in this thread
    sorry I wasn't too much help lol

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 05:16:53 )
It's true that you can't have too many sparkles

@Tsundererra: You're a really generous person Thanks!

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 05:25:50 )
I'm at a logistics meeting on discord for my friend's anime con. But I'm basically just listening, since I have intentionally not made myself one of the lead volunteers. I reserve that for a single event that another friend of mine runs where I manage registration and stuff.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 05:31:30 )
Yeah, it's good, and I've done enough conventions that it's nice to sit back and let other people figure things out.

I just want to go to help and have fun this year

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 05:35:30 )
Yeah, I want to do some cosplay again - I've been thinking of doing Andromeda Shun from Saint Seiya, but I'm not sure which version of his cloth to do

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 05:38:10 )
But I also kind of want to get back into Star Wars cosplay and join the Mando Mercs. I was working on joining the 501st a few years ago, but I no longer feel comfortable dressing up as one of the imperials

Except for the one cosplay I want to do of the propaganda "reporter" for the Empire, because I think he's a joke, and nobody does cosplay of him

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/8 05:40:18 )
Having an assistant is really nice, especially if you do a cool cosplay where people want photos. You're a good friend

I hope I can convince my Star Wars friends to join me, since we've been wanting to do a group cosplay for several years, but work and stuff got in the way

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.