Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 00:10:17 )
@koneko: we only do.tacos once a month it's expensive to buy all. There stuff for 7 people T.T

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 00:12:35 )
@koneko: it is a lot I the are 5 of us plus I cook got my mom and dad. It's always a lot to make

buying art selling things

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 00:23:27 )
I think we can definitely get to page 250 today. Just gotta keep posting~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 00:24:18 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard

ladykazumi:
@star2000shadow: evening star how are you

sleepy but very relaxed.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 01:10:18 )
Hello, everyone

I went outside to the garden even though its cold and windy, and picked up a bunch of succulent pups ( the baby plants that are on runners and not rooted yet) and then planted them in one of my seed trays. I can't wait to see them grow bigger

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 01:15:36 )
Finally got around to reviewing my Anki grammar and vocabulary cards for Spanish. Now I just need to actually start learning some new things and making more cards.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 01:17:12 )
@koneko: Are you growing them inside? They do tend to like lots of light. You might look up and see if there's a fertilizer or plant food specially for them (I also need to look that up, since I want these to grow faster so I can pot them up). The type of succulent you have might also grow slow. Do you know what kind you have?

The ones I have are grown outdoors right in the soil, and they handle both the wet winter/spring and the drier summer well, but if you want to transition plants to outdoors, you have to go in steps, or choose a warm season so you don't shock them.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 01:19:19 )
I can't wait to see the AOTW winners and the new theme! It's fun to try to make avis for it~

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 01:20:38 )
@koneko: Windowsill should be enough light. How often do you water them? You don't want to go overboard, but they might need more moisture to grow faster

@Starlight: I need to review my Anki cards as well, but probably wont do that until later this year. Are you learning Spanish for a class, or your own enjoyment?

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 01:26:06 )
@athabm: Just my own enjoyment~

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 01:30:51 )
Nice, that's how I am with my language studies at this point, too. I'd like to do an immersion course in the future so I can get to near native level Chinese, but right now I'd just rather do other stuff that takes a lot of my focus. I do still have Chinese dramas that I often watch, but I don't spend time daily to learn.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 01:34:42 )
@koneko: This article has an overview of fertilizing succulents, and relies on solid fertilizer, which is safer than liquid. Liquid fertilizer application can run the risk of burning plants if you apply too much, so I stay away from it, since I'm not experienced in fertilizing that way.

https://desertsucculents.com/best-succulent-fertilizer-cactus-succulents/

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 01:58:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

We’ve been within reach of the goal all day. I’m sure we’ll get there eventually.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 02:01:38 )
Yeah, only 6 pages left~

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 02:10:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Oh shiet, my pages are back to normal now. I’m no longer living in the past. :viosunglasses:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 02:18:32 )
@Tsundererra: Welcome to the future!

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 02:19:56 )
That's good! Glad it's back to normal for you now~

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 02:32:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Thank yooou everyone. I’m so glad I don’t have to keep guessing the pages until the end of the event. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 03:28:11 )
Yeah, having to guess is a little difficult. It's nicer to know

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 03:38:20 )

Did you figure out what broke? :)

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.