Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 06:49:38 )

Hello star! ^^

The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

Vivienne snaps Vanora's neck.

Velvet decides not to go to The Feast.

Vaughn bashes Smolkie's head against a rock several times.

Vregory decides not to go to The Feast.

Volkan strangles Berinhard with a rope.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 06:51:10 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard

@Shadami: Hello..'stares at the spoiler' eww taht's mean..

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 06:52:00 )

Vivienne thinks about home.

Volkan attempts to climb a tree, but falls on Vaughn, killing them both.

Velvet searches for firewood.

Vregory makes a wooden spear.

It's the hunger games simulator. .. which is kind of just how it goes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 06:56:29 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard

ah..um..okay 'shrugs' fun fun.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 07:04:41 )

District 8: Vaughn and Volkan
Vaughn had his supplies destroyed by Velvet in his sleep, Thought it was Smolkie and took him out. Then Volkan climbing a tree fell on him and killed them both.
Volkan forgets where he is then strangles Berinhard with a rope at the feast. On accident or on purpose, we will never know, he climbs a tree and kills himself and his district partner Vaughn. Total kill 5... technically.

District 12: Smolkie
Falls asleep in exhaustion, and with Vaughn's help doesn't wake up.

District 9: Berinhard
Berinhard screams for help. Volkan helped him out by taking him out of the game.

District 5: Vregory
Living happily in his shack he receives clean water from an unknown sponser, decides not to go to the feast, and instead builds a wooden spear.

District 6: Velvet
Destroys Vaughns supplies while he is sleeping, but decides not to go to the feast and instead goes in search of firewood

District 3: Vanora and Vivienne
Vanora stays awake all night... and then dies....
because
Vivienne tries to treat her infection and goes crazy and snaps Vanora's neck and then thinks about home and what she has just done.

They're in spoilers so you don't have to read them if you don't want to ^^ it's just silly fun.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 07:09:10 )
@Tsundererra: I'm a huge fan of SW Rebels. If you've watched the Clone Wars series, you'll appreciate the continuity and the references back to locations and situations. There are some return characters from CW, but not initially, and the good ones are in mentor-type roles, which is nice. The evil ones are evil, as usual, but Rebels offers a lot more understanding into what life under the Empire was like, and what motivated some people to join up, defect, or rebel.

Also the main crew is just great. I love them, and the initial main character, Ezra, looks like Aladdin, which is adorable.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 07:09:55 )

Vregory tracks down and kills Vivienne. (perhaps because she shouldn't have killed Vanora! :O or out of sympathy for that infection..?)

Velvet falls into a pit and dies.

Leaving precious trash baby Vregory as the winner who just liked to eat and make pointy sticks.

is SW rebels the new animated one?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 07:10:51 )
@Shadami: I've seen the first three movies of Hunger Games, since my friend is a big fan. I don't really have any strong feelings about the story, myself

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 07:12:41 )

i had no interest in the story when i heard about it. I've seen the japanese Battle Royale movie and they don't interest me. But somehow this simulator does.. and doing it in the sims 4 interests me. I guess it's the pure RNG about it.

I started another 1 for no reason... xD

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 07:13:08 )
And, yeah, SW Rebels was new, but it ended two? years ago. The newest animated show is called SW Resistance, and I haven't watched it yet. Some people don't like the anime inspired art style, but I honestly don't care, as long as the story is good, and it looks pretty good from what I've read of the teasers

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 07:13:56 )

I like anime style art so that doesn't bug me. :D I think Clone wars is the "old " one that i'm thinking of. which is why i said the new one.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 07:19:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@athabm: Ohhhh, it sounds really good then. I still need to finish the Clone Wars (that is a long series I left untouched for too long).
And it’s good that Rebels goes more into how the Empire was like. I always wondered why there weren’t more people rebelling, and how many of the people working for the Empire were clones or their of their own free will.
Btw, Ezra is a cool name for a character. :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 07:20:46 )

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 07:21:21 )
Okay, yes, it's the one that came out after Clone Wars. Did you hear that they're finally finishing up season 7? I thought it would never happen. I watched the story reels they'd recorded and rigged, but never did the final render for, because they used to have them on the star wars website. They took them down though, when they announced they were finishing the series last year.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 07:23:29 )
@Tsundererra: Perfect time to finish watching Clone Wars, since the final season is gonna be released this year, I think. I want to do a rewatch, maybe buy the DVDs so I can get the commentaries, etc.

I just really love the episodes about the clones and their brotherhood. And Plo Koon

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 07:26:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@athabm: Oh man, I left it on the back burner because I didn’t expect Clone Wars to last as long as it did. But at least it looks like it’s finally reaching the end. At least binging this is gonna get my money’s worth out of Disney+ until the Marvel shows and the second season of the Mandalorian get put on there.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 07:28:53 )
I need to do the trial of Disney+ and binge the Mandalorian. I just felt like I needed to complete Rebels first, since I'd been putting it off since I saw the first episode of season four at Celebration and found out that was the last season. I was expecting them to do five seasons, because of something the show runners had said a year earlier, and wasn't ready for season four to be the last one.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 09:17:56 )

wow it is late here, and here I am considering watched lord of the ring: return of the king
    it's a 3 hr movie and it's now 2:17am...

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 09:19:03 )

yea im gonna watch it lol
    good night y'all~!

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 09:22:39 )
Omg lol Deaa enjoy your long night and movie

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.