Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 05:36:25 )
@Totalanimefan: that's a haul!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 05:44:05 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah and it wasn’t cheap either lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 05:44:26 )

@athabm: Thank you. I like collecting them.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 05:46:01 )

I got distracted watching the kim possible movie. (the old animated one so the drama)

Carnivorous squirrels start attacking the tributes.

Vaughn survives.

The squirrels separate and kill Vichard and Virgil.

Static is brutally attacked by a scurry of squirrels.

Vivienne survives.

The squirrels separate and kill Lin and Vontell.

Vregory survives.

Volkan survives.

Smolkie survives.

Velvet uses the squirrels to her advantage, shoving Ran into them.

Vanora survives.

Berinhard survives.

The squirrels separate and kill Connie and Io.

The squirrels separate and kill Arika and Spark.

Violet tries to kills as many squirrels as she can, but there are too many.

Valentina tries to kills as many squirrels as she can, but there are too many.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 05:47:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I remember your haul from Otakon was pricy too, but it looks worth it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 05:48:07 )
@Shadami: I've never watched that movie, is it good?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 05:49:05 )

I love it. It's where Kim and Ron have a prom and drakken of course is up to no good with an evil plan with toys and robots and teenagers.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 05:57:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I’ve been rewatching Kim Possible on Disney+ so I can watch that movie and also the live action one.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 05:58:05 )
That sounds really fun. I love movies with robots

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 06:02:51 )

District one: Static and Frizz
Frizz retrieved a trident from inside the cornucopia, but sadly died of dysentry.
Static gathered as much food as he could, received medical supplies from an unknown benector, but was taken down by a flurry of squirrels.

District Two: Spark and me
I went to kill Volkan but he whined and convinced me not to, and so killed me instead.
Spark found a bag of explosives, and used a knife to kill Veles before teaming up with Arika , they got seperated and killed in the Squirrle battle sadly.

District Four: Virgil and Violet
Virgil ran at the start and went hunting for others with Conne, Vanora, Vichard and his sister but when teamed up with Vichard in the squirrel attack he got taken down.
Violet snatched an alcohol bottle and a rag and went hunting for others with Vichard, Connie, Vanora and her brother. Sadly there were to many squirrels, but she took a large number with her.

I have one of the seasons on dvd. i've rewatched it so many times. and my girls are Kim fans now too xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 06:08:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I’m glad you’ve raised your kids so they know who she is. Kim Possible is suuuch a good show. I forgot how good that opening song was until I started rewatching.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 06:08:49 )
I might start watching it, after I finish rewatching SW Rebels

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 06:17:09 )

xD I had to show them. I've always loved Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable. And of course, Rufus

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 06:28:40 )

District 7: Valentina and Vontell
Vontell stole a Mace from Connie and went hunting for others only to be taken town by squirrels while trying to fight them off with Lin.
Valentina fought with Ran over a bag and lost, thought about home, fought off as many squirrels as she could, but there were to many.

District 10: Io and Lin
Io fled at the beginning to build a shack, but dies when he and Connie try to fight off the squirrels.
Lin fled at the beginning and chased after Berinhard but failed, and while fighting off squirrels with Vontell, dies.

District 11: Ran and Connie
Ran fought Valentina for a bag and won then went searching for a water source. But succumbed to the squirrels when Velvet pushed her into them.
Connie had a mace ripped out of her hands by Vontell, and so teamed up with Vanora, Vichard, Virgil, and Violet to hunt for others, but when the squirrels came she only had Io by her side and they got seperated and she died.

I hope you all don't mind that i'm being silly with this. xD

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 06:34:05 )
I don't mind at all. Silly is more fun anyway

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 06:38:31 )

District 5: Vichard and Vregory
Vichard ran away and went hunting for others with Connie, Vanora, Virgil, and Violet, but died when he and Virgil got seperated by the squirrel attack
Vregory scared Berinhard away at the beginning, built a shack and is still surviving inside of it after the squirrel attack!

District 6: Velvet and Vyctor
Velvet ran away and received explosives from an unknown sponser, she survived the squirrels by sacrificing Ran to them.
Vyctor ran away and tried to kill Volkan, but using trickery once again Volkan pleaded his case and turned the tables on Vyctor killing him instead.

District 9: Berinhard and Arika
Berinhard was scared away by Vregory at the beginning, then sprained his ankle running away from Lin. But managed to survive the squirrels.
Arika ran away and received a hatchet from an unknown sponser. But fighting the squirrels with Spark she was seperated from him and died.

Oh good. ^^ cause i'm having fun with it.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 06:46:30 )

District 12: Smolkie and Veles
Smolkie ran away and is eating the fresh food he received from an unknown sponser, surviving the squirrels.
Veles snatched up a bottle of alcohol and a rag, but Spark through a knife through his chest.

District 3: Vanora and Vivienne
Vanora ran away and went hunting for others with Connie, Virgil, Violet, and Vichard and survived the squirrel attack!
Vivienne found a backpack full of camping equipment and managed to injure herself. But she survived the squirrel attack!

District 8: Vaughn and Volkan
Vaughn grabbed a backpack and retreated to higher ground, surviving the squirrel attack.
Volkan convinced Shadami and Vyctor not to kill him, and killed them instead. He must have done the same to the squirrels because he still lives!

Now on to day 2!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 06:46:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

How is SW Rebels? It’s also on my to watch list. :’3
And I’m enjoying your Hunger Games Voltra edition. This should be the new lore for NPCs.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 06:48:16 )

It's fun isn't it! :D
I have never seen the hunger games but i love the simulator. It's so silly and fun. I want to figure out how to edit the actual events. i know there is a way, i jsut haven't figured it out yet.

Berinhard screams for help.

Volkan loses sight of where he is.

Vivienne tries to treat her infection.

Velvet destroys Vaughn's supplies while he is asleep.

Smolkie passes out from exhaustion.

Vregory receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Vanora stays awake all night.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/4 06:48:50 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard

'trundles in' 'waves sleepily' h ello

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.