Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:37:31 )
Succulents are plants that store water in their leaves, and a lot of them are pretty small, but some can get really large

Right now I'm fascinated by the ones that look like roses growing out of the ground with no stems

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:38:51 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@koneko: IDK MAN. I THOUGHT SUCCULENT WAS ONLY AN ADJECTIVE. I own a few of them too. LOLOLOLOL

I didn’t know they could be bigger. I like that they’re small and low maintenance.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:39:04 )

My heart is pounding. the seeker ran right past me in hide and seek. xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:40:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, I don’t think I’ve seen ones that look like roses, but I want one so badly. I have ones that kinda look like baby cacti and aloe.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:40:41 )
@koneko: yeah, I was really angry about it. I think they also hurt some of my other plants, but that giant hen&chick plant was something I'd never seen before, and I honestly have never seen it again. The nursery I got it from closed that location, so I'll have to take a trip to one of their other locations sometime

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:42:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@athabm: Who broke your plant? ): And did you ever get revenge on them for their crimes?

@koneko: Hahahaha, I think it’s impossible to not see one since they’re everywhere. I just didn’t know their proper name. I called them baby plants.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:44:33 )
@Tsundererra: I have no idea who broke my plant. Maybe one of our neighbors, maybe someone just wandering in off the street. I was really surprised because the apartments were surrounded by a garden and nobody had hurt the plants there

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:45:12 )
@koneko: that's really weird that the landscapers just pulled out the flowers

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:49:14 )
Oh, I assumed they owned the house and had hired the landscapers. Some landlords are so weird about plants, and want to keep things looking sterile

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:52:06 )
Thankfully, there are lots of cool house plants that you can grow as long as they can be near windows

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:52:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@athabm: That’s sad, but I’ve heard about people’s little gardens getting destroyed at apartments on Reddit by careless, rude people, so it is possible. RIP baby plants. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:52:59 )
I feel like everyone has suddenly started selling items that I want. I've used up almost all of my volts buying things today! If the last person replies and sells me the things I requested, then I'll only have a few hundred volts left. I'll have to start making new avis with these items soon~

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:56:20 )
The nice thing about houseplants is that on days when you don't feel like leaving the house, you can still take care of them

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:56:43 )

It really is. We're having a blast xD

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:57:49 )
My cat is being so cute right now. He's laying on top of stuff I kind of want to use, but he's snoring

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 05:58:07 )

awwwww how cute!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 06:02:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Starlight: Lmk if you need volts to cover your purchases. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 06:02:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Idk what happened, but everyone decided to sell stuffs this year. I’ve been going on a buying rampage. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 06:02:56 )

xD I just updated my selling thread a month ish ago.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 06:04:07 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I updated when I bought one last December bundle. I’ll prolly update again when I buy more orb bundles. x3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.